* If I didn't have my phone, it might have been hard to find. But I thought the location was perfect.
* The windows were high and frosted. So no sweeping view. I thought I really wanted a room with a view, but there are views everywhere, so it was no hardship being without one in our room.
* When we showed up, we were greeted by Aida (Ida?) who was very friendly, helpful, and made us espressos on the spot.
* The room (the triple) has 2 great ACs! We were melting in the mid-afternoon heat when we arrived, the room cooled down fast. Though the remote was a little difficult to figure out.
* The room has a refrigerator, an electric kettle, glasses and mugs, water bottles and tea bags. Everything we needed.
* The bed was comfy, nothing to write home about, but good.
* The location is more convenient than it seems. Anacapri is not that big. There is the "Anacarpi Center" bus stop and the cemetery bus stop. The cemetery one is slightly closer, but not by much. There is basically one main road (the Center stop drops you at the start of it). We were just off that main road. From the hotel, on the main road to the left is the "tourist center" (center bus stop) and the touristy stuff like the chair lift. To the right was the "real center" with better restaurants.
* Breakfast is great at both places. The one is right at that main street. They had great cornetti. The other is by the chair lift. This place had more options, like Muffins, but as an American I don't get as excited about muffins as Italians do. Both gave us something to eat (cornetto, muffin, cake, etc), a cappuccino, and a juice (when we asked) in exchange for our vouchers.