Too many things were wrong:
- Bear in mind that if you arrive later than 8pm you'll be in trouble. We called at 8:20pm saying we'll arrive late and the girl on the phone was pretty rude. Not the best way of starting our holidays in Sardinia. Read carefully their terms and conditions so there are no surprises (our fault).
- When we got to the place, there was a strong smell of alcohol, but we didn't mention it because they were quite upset that we arrived so late. Also NO toilet paper was provided. Next morning, when we went to the agency to sort out the contract we told them about this and they reluctantly gave us 2 rolls, but said several times “this is not a hotel, so we don’t have to give you toilet paper”. We’ve stayed in private houses and several places throughout the years with booking, and never ever the toilet paper was not included.
- Also note that the bed linen and towels are not included either, which we knew. However we didn’t expect to pay a whopping 15 € per person for this for 3 days, even if we said that we didn’t need towels - basically you have to take the whole package, even if the towels come in separate bags. We felt this was a bit of a scam, because in general people don’t travel with bed linen, so in a way you are kind of forced to rent it. There is an Auchan in Olbia, therefore if you arrive with plenty of time, I think it would be cheaper for you to buy it rather than rent it with them.
- We had to make turns to have a shower because the water tank was quite small, therefore there wasn’t enough hot water for all (3 people in the morning and 2 at night).
- We chose this place rather than a cheaper one because it had WIFI, in order to plan the trip and also because some of us are freelance and need to check our emails regularly. Well, no wifi during all our stay, apparently because of a technical problem.
The location is nice, in a quiet street, with easy private parking and close enough to the beaches. There is also a nice terrace with a dining area.