눉The exterior is very beautiful, the price is very democratic! But then I gave up, let's start point by point:
1. The bar is nothing but a couple of bottles of whiskey and Grappa, usually even in this one-star hotel has a martini, Aperol, Campari, etc.
2. The room was cold, we had two rooms and in both rooms was really very cool, at the reception we were told that the system itself can supposedly close, so it is necessary to twist back and forth the control panel, and then maybe it will work.
3. The water in the toilet is typed for two - three hours, that is, if you drain the water, then it will be necessary to wait for two hours to pull back. That's horrible.
4. Shower and toilet are so small that not even a shelf for towels, they lie on the bed in the room. We must remember before going to the shower, to bring towels! I was a million times in hotels in different countries and the first time I see this!
5. On the second day of stay in the early morning, I went into the shower, coming out of the shower discovered that I forgot to take the towels from the room, which should be in the bathroom! Due to the fact that the room is constantly cool, I hurried out of the bath in the room to take a towel and slipped on the laminate fell and broke his elbow. Blood was so much that it was like a horror movie, the reception I was offered first aid, first aid kits in the hotel was not there! The only thing that gave me the two little patch, a bit of cotton wool and disinfectant))) The owner of the hotel saw my elbow smiled and said it was just a bruise! Without offering me a ride to the hospital and turn in his insurance company! As a result, I had to uate the hospital behind the wheel of his car with a sore arm immobilized! At the hospital, my stitches to the broken arm and now I'm staying for a week without a full holiday in Italy! Honestly, I'm surprised such a service, no help, no offers to drive me to the hospital, about the insurance company generally silent.