044-0081 Hokkaido, Niseko, Kutchan Yamada 169-25, Japan – Great location - show map
Compare availability by week:
5 Reasons to Choose Forest Estate
Manage your bookings online
6 independent reviews
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- BBQ Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Ski Passes Available
- Ski School
- Ski Storage
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible).
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Shuttle Service (surcharge)
- Car Rental
- Airport Shuttle
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Niseko Grand Hirafu 0.6 miles
- Welcome Center 0.6 miles
- Hirafu Station 1 miles
- Niseko Village Ski Resort 2 miles
- Niseko 2.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Niseko Hanazono Resort 2.4 miles
- Niseko Annupuri International Ski Area 3.2 miles
- NOOK Annupuri 3.3 miles
- Niseko Station 3.7 miles
- Niseko Goshiki Onsen 3.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Izakaya Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- Lowson convenience store Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Ace Family Pair Lift Ski lift 0.6 miles
From 3:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged JPY 5000 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests are kindly requested to indicate the mode of transport to the property at the time of booking. Please also notify the number plate of your vehicle, if arriving by car.
Please inform Forest Estate in advance of your expected arrival time at least 3 days in advance.
Please also note the following:
- The front desk closes at 18:00 between 1 May and 31 October. During this period, late check-in until 19:30 is accepted only if the property is notified in advance.
- The front desk is open 24-hours between 1 December and 30 April.
Please note that requesting an extra bed costs a different amount in summer and winter. Please contact the property directly for more details.
Please note that check-in and key collection take place at: 181-4 Yamada, Kuchan-cho, Niseko 044-0081.