044-0081 Hokkaido, Niseko, Kutchan Yamada 183-20, Japan – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 11 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Gondola Chalet.
|× 8||Room Selected at Check-In|
6 Reasons to Choose Gondola Chalet
151 properties in Niseko
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- BBQ Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Ski-to-Door Access
- Ski Passes Available
- Ski School
- Ski Storage
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible).
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Shuttle Service (surcharge)
- Car Rental
- Airport Shuttle
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Niseko Grand Hirafu 0.2 miles
- Welcome Center 0.2 miles
- Hirafu Station 1.4 miles
- Niseko 1.7 miles
- Niseko Village Ski Resort 1.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Niseko Hanazono Resort 2.1 miles
- Niseko Annupuri International Ski Area 3 miles
- NOOK Annupuri 3.1 miles
- Niseko Goshiki Onsen 3.4 miles
- Niseko Annupuri Hot Spring 3.7 miles
Lowson (0.4 miles)
Izakaya (0.4 miles)
Hirafu Gondola Station (0.1 miles)
3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged JPY 5000 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests are kindly requested to indicate the mode of transport to the property at the time of booking. Please also notify the number plate of your vehicle, if arriving by car.
Please inform Ginsetsu in advance of your expected arrival time at least 3 days in advance.
Please also note the following:
- The front desk closes at 18:00 between 1 May and 31 October. During this period, late check-in until 19:30 is accepted only if the property is notified in advance.
- The front desk is open 24-hours between 1 December and 30 April.
Check-in and key collection will take place at the following address:
- During summer: Niseko Landmark View located at 181-4 Yamada, Kutchan-cho
- During winter: 183-20 Yamada, Kutchan-cho
An extra bed (futon mattress) can be accommodated in Four-Bedroom Maisonette with a surcharge. For extra bedding, the request must be made in advance.
Please note that requesting an extra bed costs a different amount in summer and winter. Please contact the property directly for more details.
Please inform Gondola Chalet of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.