Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory
110-0035 Tokyo Prefecture, Taito-ku Nishiasakusa 2-1-4, Japan – Great location - show map
|Bunk Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room|
|Bunk Bed in Female Dormitory Room|
6 Reasons to Choose Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory
774 properties in Tokyo
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Shared Kitchen
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Baggage Storage
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Kaminarimon 0.1 miles
- Asakusa Engei Hall 0.2 miles
- Dempoin Temple 0.2 miles
- Asakusa Nakamise Street 0.3 miles
- Asakusa Hanayashiki 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks Nearby
- Sensoji Temple 0.4 miles
- Tokyo Station 2.5 miles
- Japan Imperial Palace 2.9 miles
- Tokyo Tower 4.5 miles
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden 4.9 miles
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 4 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child from 4 to 10 years is charged 100 % of the room stay per night and person when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 8 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests who plan to arrive after check-in hours must inform the property in advance. Contact details can be found in the booking confirmation.
Free luggage storage and other services outside of check-in hours are available between 8 am and 8 pm.
Group booking policy (9 or more people):
At time of booking, guests with a group booking will be charged a non-refundable fee for the first 2 nights.This policy will apply to groups making separate reservations as well. (Example: 3 different reservations with 3 people each, amounting to a total of 9 people.
Shared dormitory rooms cannot accommodate children younger than 10 years old.
When using an existing bed in a private room, children under 4 years old can stay free of charge. All children 4 years old and older will be charged adult rates even when using an existing bed in a private room.
Please inform the hotel at the time of booking if you are traveling with a child younger than 10 years old.
An accommodations tax per person per night is not included in the rate and is to be paid directly at the property.
Upon request, the hotel will try and accommodate groups in the same room, but availability is not guaranteed in shared dorm rooms. Guests should book private rooms if they want to stay together.
*** Directions to the hostel ***
[From Narita Airport]
1. 80 minutes on the Keisei Line Express Train to Asakusa Station
2. If the train is Ueno-bound, please change at Aoto Station, which is on the other side of the same platform
[From Narita Airport with Japan Rail Pass]
1. Around 60 minutes on the Narita Express Train to JR Tokyo Station or Ueno Station
2. From JR Tokyo Station: 7 minutes by train on the JR Yamanote Line or the JR Keihin Tohoku Line to Tawaramachi Station
3. From Ueno Station: 5 minutes by subway on the Ginza Line to Tawaramachi Station
[From Haneda Airport]
45 minutes by train on the Keikyu Airport Line to Asakusa Station
1. Take Exit 3 and continue straight for around 3 minutes
2. Turn left at the 3rd corner at the police station
3. Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory is on the right side of the road
[From Asakusa Station]
1. Take an elevator and go out Exit A2b
2. Cross the crosswalk towards 'Family Mart' convenience store right across the street
3. Turn right and go straight towards 'Kaminari-Mon' (large red gate with big Japanese lantern)
4. Turn left at the 4th corner (in front of Kaminari-Mon), and continue straight for around 3 minutes
5. Cross at the crosswalk towards the 'Family Mart' store, there should be a police station on the right
6. Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory is on the right side of the road
Please note: taxis without GPS system sometimes have difficulties finding the property. Guests are recommended to print out a map and come by subway.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 606 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: