Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Ikebukuro
171-8505 Tokyo Prefecture, Toshima-ku, Nishi-Ikebukuro 1-6-1, Japan – Show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 1506 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Ikebukuro.
|Special Offer - Small Double Room with Late Check-in 18:00 and Early Check-out 10:00|
|Twin Room with Extra Bed - Non-Smoking|
|Small Double Room with Late Check-in 18:00 and Early Check-out 10:00 - Non-Smoking|
|Superior Queen Room - Non-Smoking|
|Special Offer - Small Double Room|
|Superior Twin Room with Extra Bed - No-Smoking|
|Double Room - Non-Smoking|
|Twin Room - Non-Smoking|
|Executive Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking|
|Small Double Room - Non-Smoking|
|Special Offer - Small Double Room with Late Check-in 18:00 and Early Check-out 10:00 - Non-Smoking|
|Special Offer - Small Double Room - Non-Smoking|
|Small Double Room with Late Check-in 18:00 and Early Check-out 10:00|
|Superior Twin Room - Non-Smoking|
|Superior Single Room - Non-Smoking|
|Small Double Room|
|Twin Room with Extra Bed|
|Superior Single Room|
|Superior Queen Room|
|Superior Twin Room|
|Superior Twin Room with Extra Bed|
|Executive Deluxe King Room|
6 Reasons to Choose Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Ikebukuro
668 properties in Tokyo
Manage your bookings online
1507 independent reviews
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool (all year)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs JPY 1500 per day.
- Room Service
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Tour Desk
- Baggage Storage
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Dry Cleaning
- Ironing Service
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business Center
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Shops (on site)
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Air Conditioning
- Designated Smoking Area
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 1 year stays free of charge in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
1 Appealing Option:
- Richmond Hotel Premier Asakusa International has a review score of 9.4
The property will be going through renovation works on the following dates/times:
3-30 January 2016 and 21 February-18 March 2016, 10:00-18:00.
During this period, guests may experience some noise or light disturbances, and some hotel facilities and services may not be available.
Guests booking on behalf of a group are kindly requested to provide the full name of each guest staying in the room. Please use the special request box when booking.
The property offers early check-in before 15:00 at a fee depending on availability. If you wish to check in before 15:00, please indicate your request at time of booking.
Please note that children under 16 years old, guests with a tattoo and pregnant woman are not permitted to use the fitness room and swimming pool. Both facilities are available at an extra fee, and closed on the 5th and 20th of each month. Opening hours of the facilities are as follows.
Weekdays: 07:00-23:00, Saturdays: 09:30- 21:30, Sundays/Holidays: 09:30-19:30.
Narita Airport is located 37.3 miles from central Tokyo, and there are 4 main transport options into the city.
1) The JR Narita Express Train goes to major stations including Tokyo, Shinagawa, Shibuya, Shinjuku and Ikebukuro. Travel time is approximately 1 hour. It is available every 30 minutes until approximately 21:30.
2) The Keisei Skyliner Train offers non-stop service to Nippori and Ueno Train Stations in about 40 minutes.
3) The Airport Limousine Bus offers transport to a variety of major hotels and train stations throughout Tokyo, most of which are within a 2-hour bus ride away. Tokyo City Air Terminal (next to Suitengu Subway Station) is about a 1-hour ride and Tokyo Station is a 75-minute ride away. Please ask the desk staff if the Limousine Bus stops at your hotel or a hotel nearby.
4) The Keisei Access Express Train offers access to all stops on the Asakusa Subway Line, as well as Shinbashi and Shinagawa Stations, with a final stop at Haneda Airport.