Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Ikebukuro
171-8505 Tokyo Prefecture, Toshima-ku, Nishi-Ikebukuro 1-6-1, Japan – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 1888 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Ikebukuro.
|Special Offer - Small Double Room with Late Check-in 18:00 and Early Check-out 10:00 - Non-Smoking|
|Twin Room with Extra Bed - Non-Smoking|
|Superior Queen Room - Non-Smoking|
|Executive Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking|
|Superior Single Room - Non-Smoking|
|Superior Twin Room with Extra Bed - No-Smoking|
|Double Room - Non-Smoking|
|Small Double Room - Non-Smoking|
|Twin Room - Non-Smoking|
|Small Double Room with Late Check-in 18:00 and Early Check-out 10:00 - Non-Smoking|
|Superior Twin Room - Non-Smoking|
|Special Offer - Small Double Room - Non-Smoking|
|Small Double Room|
7 Reasons to Choose Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Ikebukuro
721 properties in Tokyo
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Tokyo
Pets are not allowed.
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Indoor Pool (all year)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs JPY 1500 per day.
Front Desk Services
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Tour Desk
- Baggage Storage
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Dry Cleaning
- Ironing Service
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Room Service
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Shops (on site)
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Air Conditioning
- Designated Smoking Area
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 1 year stays free of charge in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
1 Appealing Option:
- Richmond Hotel Premier Asakusa International has a review score of 9.3
The property offers early check-in before 15:00 at a fee depending on availability. If you wish to check in before 15:00, please indicate your request at time of booking.
Guests can request a smoking room, using the special requests box at time of booking. However, it is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that children under 16 years old, guests with a tattoo and pregnant woman are not permitted to use the fitness room and swimming pool. Both facilities are available at an extra fee, and closed on the 5th and 20th of each month. Opening hours of the facilities are as follows.
Weekdays: 07:00-23:00, Saturdays: 09:30- 21:30, Sundays/Holidays: 09:30-19:30.
Narita Airport is located 37.3 miles from central Tokyo, and there are 4 main transport options into the city.
1) The JR Narita Express Train goes to major stations including Tokyo, Shinagawa, Shibuya, Shinjuku and Ikebukuro. Travel time is approximately 1 hour. It is available every 30 minutes until approximately 21:30.
2) The Keisei Skyliner Train offers non-stop service to Nippori and Ueno Train Stations in about 40 minutes.
3) The Airport Limousine Bus offers transport to a variety of major hotels and train stations throughout Tokyo, most of which are within a 2-hour bus ride away. Tokyo City Air Terminal (next to Suitengu Subway Station) is about a 1-hour ride and Tokyo Station is a 75-minute ride away. Please ask the desk staff if the Limousine Bus stops at your hotel or a hotel nearby.
4) The Keisei Access Express Train offers access to all stops on the Asakusa Subway Line, as well as Shinbashi and Shinagawa Stations, with a final stop at Haneda Airport.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1888 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: