Mostly everything. I tend to read a lot of reviews when I book a hotel and I am kicking myself for ignoring the terrible reviews online.
Here is a laundry list of things that convinced me to write this review - you can judge the hotel for yourself.
1. Room was minimal at best, no hand towels, and shampoo included a mounted body wash/shampoo on the wall. No small toiletries, courtesy items, or anything besides bare minimal soap.
2. Shower went from scalding to freezing
3. A/C did not work for the first two night
4. There is no sound proofing, so you can hear everything happening outside
1. Same selection every day and not tasty
2. Breakfast was the best meal, but even that was average at best
1. If want white beach that you can sit on, do not go here. There is coral all over the beach, so you are unable to lay out or walk without shoes.
I had a terrible stay, and I hope that my review, with others, convinces you not to stay at Kaskazi Beach Hotel.
The staff was excellent, very helpful and polite, especially when everything went wrong with our stay