Ziwa Bush Lodge
Njoro, Nakuru, 20100 Baruti West, Kenya – Great location - show map
|Standard Double or Twin Room|
|Executive Double Room|
6 Reasons to Choose Ziwa Bush Lodge
1 property in Baruti West
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Outdoor Pool
- BBQ Facilities
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Shuttle Service (surcharge)
- Packed Lunches
- Currency Exchange
- Ironing Service
- Airport Shuttle
- Room Service
- Designated Smoking Area
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Lord Egerton Castle 4.1 miles
- Lake Nakuru National Park 6 miles
- Menengai Crater 9.7 miles
Nakumatt (6.8 miles)
Guava Restaurant (6.8 miles)
Java Cafe (6.8 miles)
Menengai Crater (8.1 miles)
Lake Nakuru (8.1 miles), Lake Elementaita (21.7 miles)
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child from 0 to 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One child from 3 to 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child from 6 to 18 years is charged USD 55 per person per night in an extra bed.
One older child or adult is charged 100 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
1 Appealing Option:
- Hotel Waterbuck has a location score of 9
- Take the road from Nakuru town towards Eldoret.
- After the first roundabout where Eveready Battery Factory is, keep going for 1.2 miles and take the first left turn to Njoro.
- After 4 km, at the sign for Rift Valley Institute of Science and Technology, take the first left onto a gravel road
- After 1.9 miles along this gravel road, there will be a sign on the left saying East African Mission Orphanage, which is on the same property as Ziwa Bush Lodge.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 45 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: