Choose your preferred language. We speak English (US) and 41 other languages.
Most often used by people in the United States
Unfortunately it's not possible to make reservations for this hotel at this time. Click here to see nearby hotels
#330, Tepvong Street, Steung Thmey Village, Siem Reap, Cambodia – Show map
Unfortunately it's not possible to make reservations for this hotel at this time.
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
511 properties in Siem Reap
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
160 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Friendly Villa Boutique's staff speaks: Thai, Spanish, English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Food & Drink
Restaurant, Bar, Snack Bar
Room Service, Shuttle Service (free) , Airport Shuttle (free) , 24-Hour Front Desk, Express Check-in/Check-out, Currency Exchange, Tour Desk, Ticket Service, Concierge Service, Private Check-in/Check-out, Laundry, Daily Housekeeping, Business Center
Newspapers, Safe, Non-smoking Rooms, Air Conditioning, Designated Smoking Area
Thai, Spanish, English
Lucky Mall (547yrd)
Pub Street (766yrd)
Sugar Palm (547yrd)
Phnom Krom (7.5miles)
Tonle Sap (7.5miles)
Siem Reap River (547yrd)
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 158 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
Staff and Location.
The service was excellent.
It's a great place. We got so much more that was in the offer. The room was very clean, spacious and comfy. Mr. HongKong - the manager and the rest of the staff made their best to make our stay as pleasurable as possible. We didn't just stayed there but made friends.
The breakfasts could use a little more variety.
The politeness and friendliness of staff The free tuk-tuk into town The speed with which a room change was arranged (20 mins) The spacious, clean rooms
Great hotel property. Lovely, attentive staff. Great breakfasts. Good recommendations for guides. Beautiful room. Walking distance to Pub Street.
Dogs next door bark every hour or two all night. Very loud barking right outside window. Always woke me up. No action by hotel to repeated requests for relief. Except for excellent recommendations for English speaking guide and taxi driver to remote temples and villages, other suggestions were poor and they should have known better. Boat to Battambang took 10 hours in dry season, not 4 hours. Taxi to BB available for $40 and takes only 4 hours. Dinner and show was the worst ever. Hotel should have known and not recommended it. Hotel tuk tuk driver was poor. Continually trying to upsell boat trips and other touristy things instead of taking us to the places we wanted to see. Spoke virtually no English. Hard to locate him, since he was always somewhere sleeping in the remork. We have had so many good remork drivers in Cambodia that he was by far the worst.
A relatively new and small boutique hotel with 14 rooms. Service was truly excellent from the moment the hotel was booked. Mr. HongKong immediately sent us an email to ask if we required transportation to be arranged to the hotel (for free). Staff at the reception never failed to greet us with a smile and offer us a water whenever we returned from town. Lin, their tuktuk driver, was really great - he was patient and friendly and went the extra mile to make us feel comfortable. All tuktuk rides to town (not the temples) were free! Tuktuk for a day to the temples was USD 15, which is at the low end of what was recommended in Lonely Planet. They even offered to take us to the airport on our last day at no extra charge. The service was so good we almost felt bad haha. There is no doubt that I would return to this hotel when I return to Siem Reap
The rooms and the hotel were a little bit dusty, although not for a lack of cleaning - we saw them clean the hotel numerous times throughout the day. Not sure how much this can be helped though, considering that Siem Reap is in general quite a dusty town.
Free tuk tuk with Vichet the loveliest tuktuk driver. We left one day early and they even helped us get bus tickets and provided us with food and drinks for our long travel. Simply amazing!
One small thing: only instant coffee available for breakfast
1. No more than 10 minutes' walk to the night market, old market and the pub street. 2. Located off the main road, so relatively quiet. 3. Manager and staff were polite and warm-hearted. 4. Water, coffee, tea, several other soft drinks and snacks available all day in the lobby to guests. 5. Breakfast has the right variety and amount. Set menu. 6. In spite of quite a few issues during our stay, the manager and staff tried their best to resolve them for us.
1. No pickup at the airport as promised. Explanation was the driver was too busy during the New Year holiday to remember picking us up. 2. DO NOT stay in Room 301. There were quite some ants here and there, even on the bed. The air conditioner was unpleasantly loud. 3. The sheets were fuzzy and rough on the skin, so were the quilt covers. The mattress protectors were stained to varied extent, which was really disgusting. 4. Promised to pack breakfast for us on the day we had to get up at 4 am to see the sunrise, but totally forgot. It might be because that was the New Year's Day and the hotel staff were having an overnight party the night before, but to us guests, it caused great inconvenience. We were greatly disappointed since we had reminded them twice already and they said "Yes, we will take care of it for you". 4. Promised to give us a 90-minute massage for free. We made an appointment for 8 pm the night before and they said OK. When we double checked with them at 7 pm on the day, they made a call to the SPA and told us 8 pm was fully booked. We waited until almost 10 pm for the massage to begin and it only lasted for about 45 minutes. All in all, they should pay more attention, real attention to the guests' needs. They have great attitude but should really try harder to enhance the effectiveness of their service. If they did things right the first time, they wouldn't have to make amends. That's why we have mixed feelings towards the experience at the hotel. We saw the efforts they put in making the guests happy in a problematic situation, but we still wished none of the problems occurred in the first place.
1. Super friendly staff. They have met us at airport for free, gave us welcome drink and very helpful descriptions of the Siem Reap and Angkor. They were in touch every time and helped us a lot. 2. Free mini-bar and massage. Mini bar was full of water, cola, fanta, beer every day and for free! 3. Big clean room with everything you need.
It was only one problem with laundry. Be careful, dont't put all the colors together.
Excellent staff. Very helpful in every aspect. Tuk tuk driver was promptly at the airport to receive us. There is nothing not to like about this place. Breakfast is basic but being veg. didn't bother us. Stayed there for six nights.
Everything! The room was amazing. I suffer of back problems and in the bed(super king size) I could sleep like a baby. The staff was very nice to us all the time and very helpful. The breakfast had 5 different options. I tried only 2 but both delicious and very big portions. You will not feel hungry in few hours. Also the free massage was incredible, it's perfect after a long day at Angkor. I really recommend it! You won't regret!
late check out without any additional fee, friendly service, generally new and clean toilet and shower facilities, free airport transfer, free shuttle to night market, complimentary massage, delicious breakfast especially croissant (but have it only for 1 morning, other 2 mornings not available), free bottled water on hired tuktuk service which cost us $15 per day, friendly tuktuk driver Pey
flying and crawling insects, make sure that the blue lamp that kills insects at top of bed is working, soap is rough on the skin, better bring your own toiletries, the clean bed linen is not smooth as small thread remnants as a result of frequent washing have developed, rm 001 toilet slow to flush,
the Head of staff, Mr Sok Lin's impeccable service quality, attentiveness, courtesy and display of very accommodating attitude... all very much commendable.
Very nice staff and treatment, clean
Hard beds and pillows like bricks
Good location (near to old market & pub street), large & clean room with facilities like mini fridge, safe, hair dryer, jug kettle, complimentary coffee & tea, nice breakfast ( with 3 types of fresh fruits), and most of all, very friendly, helpful & caring staffs, served us cold water & towels when we came back from temples tours in the afternoons.
We stayed at 3rd floor, felt a little tired to walk up & down as there is no lift in this hotel. There are 6 pillows in every room, but not that soft as I used to.
Staff friendly Room decor was as pictured
Shower not hot barely got to warm Air con not cold Bed very hard Pillow firm and hard No elevator While staff really tried only one person spoke English
Staff set us up with a fabulous tuk tuk driver who picked us up free from the airport. We were able to freshen up after a days sight seeing before going to the airport.
There is one room that is not listed on Booking.com. We booked a Delux Double with balcony, but we're given a twin on the ground floor behind reception with barred windows. It was noisy with people coming and going and chairs from breakfast area being scraped around at 1am, bathroom was dirty, the sheets like sandpaper, mosquitoes in the room. This room should be listed separately to give customers the option as I would not have booked this. On check out they tried to charge us the full price for the room we didn't get!
Good location,short walk (about 10 min) to the center. Beautiful villa. Friendly staff.
They messed our booking but it was fixed next day so not really a problem
Quite good hotel for the price
- rooms are beautiful, modern and spacious - they offer free tuk tuk to the city, free pickup at the airport and free 1 hour body massage - they arrange tours with guide and driver
- although Booking says I can pay by credit card, they didnt want accept. In the end, they accepted, but I had to go through a stressful situation - staff is very young and speak poor english, leading to communication problems, specially regarding tour fares - although close to downtown and Night Bazaar, it is located on a dark and dirty street - I did felt unsafe in such ambiance
Their tuk-tuk service; and breakfast takeout.
The room I was assigned to was nowhere near the one I saw when I made the booking. It was a cramped one with no bathtub (#204), about 1/3 the size of what they advertise for single room. And there was mosquitoes inside the room. After I took shower, the bad drainage cause the water seeped to floor of the bedroom. After initial failed attemp to get rid of mosquitoes with insect spray (RAID), the stuff was going to spray the RAID again in front of me, I stopped it; saying it will hurt me more than the mosquito. Sensing my anger, the stuff finally switch me to another room (#303); it looked more like what they advertise in the web. The whole scenario smells like cheating; if I knew I would get that kind of room I would not book it in the first place (I booked five nights). Also the bathroom is not up to the standard; the pipe is leaking; no pull stop in wash basin; there is a wide swath of mold in the curtain; one chair is damaged; no drawer to put your clothes.
The greeting with cold water and towels every time we came in. The free massage ( I opted for a foot massage) was the best I've had in our travels.
The room is spacious and cozy. Quiet and nice. Value for money espcially with free massage.
Taking off shoes was a bit inconvient for us. More over there were a scent from burning incest..Shower wasnt hot enough especially in the morning.
The people were friendly and willing to let us stay until our very late flight. The free daily massage was wonderful. The breakfast delicious
The sheets were pilly but the beds really comfortable
Very nice hotel and very friendly staff. my first impression of this hotel wasn´t good because of the mistake made by reception: I booked for two nights, but when we arrived, there´s no room for us! We were already exhausted but had to be transfered to another Friendly Villa (smaller and cheaper). Luckily, the manager apologized immediately and we also got a discount (stay for 2 nights, pay for 1). The room were new and clean, the breakfast was ok. We got also 1 hour free massage. The massage was amazingly good. The location is close to the market area(10min walk)
The central air conditioning is a bit noisy. It´s on a small street, so a bit difficult to find. But it wasn´t a problem for us=)
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!