Had an amazing time at Belle Rive, definitely give a 10 for the following reasons:
1. The location is great, walkable distance to all attractions in Luang Prabang. The city is quite small actually, so everything is in walkable distance from everything.
2. We stayed in a duplex and the room is very nice, very clean, spacious, awesome view at the balcony and even better when sitting at the hotel's restaurant across the street. They have tea, coffee and all the drinks in the mini bar are complementary.
3. Staffs are very nice as well, there were 2 foreign staffs during our stay (Swiss, may be), they are very helpful, very generous and ready to give support on anything we ask, the local staffs are also great, polite and quite proficient in English. However, they (local staffs) are quite slow in doing things, so we have to be a little patient on it.
4. Breakfast is quite alright, not much variety, but hey…why would you wanna eat western breakfast at the hotel when you can explore all the exotic tastes at the morning market?
5. We have problem with the wifi quite a bit, although it seems connected but, occasionally, we couldn’t access the internet. Not a big problem if you don’t bring work with you.
6. The price is higher than most hotels you can find in Luang Prabang but it is still considerably cheap compared to normal hotel price we pay when travelling. So, consider everything mentioned above, comparing the price and the quality of services received… “very reasonable”.