1- We reached the hotel after long trip and there was no water in the washrooms, the staff kept on promising that the water will come back in 2 minutes, but it took few hours.
2- The water smell bad and has a dark color.
3- Smelly towels.
4- The rooms smells awful, it smell as if the drainage system is blocked!
5- The room was very small, and has no design, it feels that someone just picked any furniture and any blankets with any colors, any tv screen with whatever cables hanging around, just anything with anything!
6- The safe box was not working, and when I checked with the reception, they said that all the safes in the hotel are not working and there is nothing they can do about it! so we had to carry our valuable belongings wherever we go!!
7- The phone cable had no clip, it was just pushed to the wall, so it kept on disconnecting while using the phone.
8- There was bees flying inside the lobby area, and my 2 years old child got stung in the hand, which was extremely bad. The hotel staff did not apologize or even show any reaction!!!
9- The neighborhood didn't seem safe at all from the evening onward, as lots of young guys were rooming and playing with their cars, causing noise and problems around.
I strongly do not recommend this hotel.