This hotel gives you the impression that there is no management at all!
- I had a puddle of water in one of the drawers in my suite which remained there all across my stay and passed through to the next guest after me,
- I was promised upon check in that I’d be upgraded to a sea view suite, which never happened
- The housekeeping staff stepped into the room twice while my wife and I had the Please Don’t Disturb sign on!! Luckily things were normal at those two moments
- The room had no shower robes, and when we ordered we got two, then upon housekeeping, we had non! So we ordered and we got only one
- Housekeeping means only (cleaning the waste baskets, changing towels and making the bed), it doesn’t include hovering the floor or any other cleaning activity, actually the room smelled like garbage each time they did it (they probably bring the big trash bag inside the rooms or something)
- The restaurant staff are not attentive at all (to say the least), except for two of them, and the music was stuck on repeat for a certain song, which was played around 7 times during our breakfast, and no one had the (authority) to change it even when we asked them to do so.
- In summary, the hotel team don’t provide active feedback for your requests (with few exceptions), they don’t do the basic things you expect them to do, and if it wasn’t for the beautiful room design and (Kinan, Carol, Nelly) my wife and I would have left the hotel from day 1.
The decoration concept, the pool, and three employees; namely (Kinan, Carol, Nelly)