Amaranta Resort & Spa
Dutch Bay Island, 61360 Kalpitiya, Sri Lanka – Show map
|Deluxe Single Room with Sea View|
|Deluxe Triple Room with Sea View|
5 Reasons to Choose Amaranta Resort & Spa
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
- Ski Equipment Rental (on site)
Pets are not allowed.
- Water Sports Facilities (on site)
- Entertainment Staff
- Private Beach Area
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Packed Lunches
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- VIP Room Facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- Non-smoking Rooms
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years is charged USD 10 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 6 years are charged USD 10 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Cocodance Beach Resort has a location score of 8.5
Baywatch Eco Resort is located on an Island and is only accessible via the following transportation:
- A ferry ride of 1,650 feet across the lagoon followed by a 4-wheel drive or a unique tractor ride to the resort. The ferry services to the island end at 18:00. For guests arriving after 18:00, they will be transported via a 4-wheel drive or a unique tractor ride through the sand bar connecting Dutch Bay and the mainland.
- Guests' own 4-wheel drive through the sand bar.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 5 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: