- The location is in a hill. I haven't been advised well about how to get there and I spent one hour looking for the hotel.
- I've been given a room with a single towel, pillow and bed linen, despite the fact that I ordered a double room.
However, I received later, the sincere apologies of the hotel, for the mistake which was due to the presence of an inexperienced new person in the staff.
- Better have your dinner in the old town, because there is no possibility to eat anything in the evening there.
- It costs 3,5 EUR by taxi to get there from Kaunas bus station, although nobody informed me about that from the beginning.
- The room is big. There are all kind of facilities : Bathroom, hair dryer, air conditionning, a fridge (with drinks not included in the room price), free internet, a TV with a large range of channels, globally, the room was in an excellent shape and very clean.
- The breakfast was quite good.