1. The owner was very unpleasant. When I checked in, she was not at all
welcoming. Upon checkout, all she said was "voila". Not
thank you, how was your stay, etc.
2. The room decor was easily from the 1950s. Nothing at all has been updated, including the mattress.
3. The towels were thin and like sandpaper. I had to purchase my own towel at a local store.
4. When the windows were opened (it was in the summer and warm), it was very noisy, as the hotel is located on a main road in the area. When the windows were opened, there were lots of flies in the room.
5. I would never stay at this hotel again. For the comfort (lacking), the hospitality (non-existent), the price is very high.
6. After three weeks of travel in Europe, this is the only hotel that would receive a negative rating.
7. My husband asked for a little ice in the morning for a foot injury, and we were told to wait until the evening, and then we didn't get anything. I guess it was too much trouble for them.
The hotel is located in a rural setting near a beautiful valley.
The breakfast was adequate, although the staff was not pleasant.