Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Most often used by people in the United States
Palasta iela 10 (Office Address), Rīga, LV-1050, Latvia – Show map
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 665 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Designapartments.
|Two-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)|
|Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)|
|Three-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)|
|Three-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults)|
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
345 properties in Rīga
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
665 verified reviews
They speak your language
Designapartments's staff speaks: Latvian
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and costs EUR 10 per 24 hours.
No parking available.
Airport Shuttle (surcharge), Express Check-in/Check-out, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Ironing Service
Non-smoking Rooms, Family Rooms, Heating
3:00 PM - 10:30 PM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child or adult is charged EUR 10 per person per night in an extra bed.
One child under 3 years is charged EUR 10 per night in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
A security deposit of EUR 50 is required upon arrival for incidental charges. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Based on 665 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
Facility was very nice. Nice area and good value for money.
Staff wasn't exactly rude but wasn't friendly. Tv wasn't tuned it and wouldn't work when trying to tune in. No wifi available.
Decent trip, wasn't actually in the appartment for a very long time but when we were it was okay. The location wasn't great, no lighting at night when coming in late. But right in the centre of the old town which was a bonus
Check in times. Cob webs. Lighting hanging off ceiling. No lighting coming up stairs, we were on top floor
Clean and Tiday
Radiators not working , could not get tv to work. Only electrical sockets in the kitchen were on the floor !!
Great location! Spacious flat!
Paying extra for internet; the apartment was very cold - heating was not turn on
close to the city centre
on ground floor, there was a venue where loud music was playing till early morning, unable to sleep
The Location was great.
- Cold + no heating = I got sick - Half-broken things as I think due to actually accidentally break them & pay the 500 € penalty. - Mould in the shower. - The next door building was under constructions / no chance to open the window as notice & dust came in + free alarm clock as you have to wake up with the workers @ ca. 7 am ( on your holiday -> not so nice.) -unmotivated & unfriendly workers.
The location is very good, at the central of old town. The apartment of 2 bedrooms is very big and clean.
Staff is very cool (we think she rushed off work). The toilet in our apartment is very smelly, unable to tolerated. Got all furnitures but poor quality, eg: mattress are very old, you can even feel the springs; some furnitures got moldy. The important thing is we requested to add in wifi when they asked us. But they still did not provide wifi at the end and did not inform us in advance.
- Apartment is well maintained and very secured - Great location, if you are in Riga for leisure with friends. - The apartment we had was just above a very popular bar which closes at 05h00, it was perfectly fine for us, since we came to party. If otherwise I would advise to confirm if you are not near some bar when requesting an apartment.
- There was an issue with the booking, we ordered a two-apartment but there was only one bed. And it took one night to get another temporary bed. Make sure you precise that you want two beds !!!
perfect location spacious apartments
couldn't pay by debit card staff could have been nicer
Fridge, washing machine, microwave etc, big comfy bed and airy apartment Great it had a bath too, needed a long soak to ease my weary limbs!
Toilet seat was broken. And lugging bags, suitcase up two flights of narrow stairs was precarious, especially on way down with all my luggage. Also hot water ran out in the middle of my bath
Central in old town
Bad service from personal. Toilet seat out of order. The refrigerator out of order. On 4th stage in a backyard
Perfect location for everything in the old town Apartments were big and had lots of space.
Staff didn't seem to enjoy there work and all though they helped with anything I asked they never offered information . We didn't get our keys until 3 hours after they were promised. No toaster as stated and no plug in the kitchen for the kettle!
I liked the property location best. Out taxi driver was very communicative and friendly. And Riga is a very good destination to travel
Before arriving in Riga, I communicate with one of Design Apartments staff. They promised us to send a taxi to drive us from the airport to our apartment in Riga. But when we arrived in the morning nobody met us. I phoned to their office but there was no response. In an hour we could talked to them and they sent a taxi. A staff member forgot to arrange a transfer for us. And the same thing happened when we were leaving Riga
no bath in apartment (on website bath is one of advantages of apartment); damaged fridge (all food was frozen - no doors for freezer); damaged toilet seat lack of bulbs in half of lamp no ironing faciltes damaged floor in bathroom bed was uncomfortable
The position, just in the city center.
The desk staff was very unfriendly and unpolite. They asked to pay cash, I assume they were not able to accept credit card payment. Anyway they asked to write down the credit card details on the registration form. We asked for an early check in, but we had to wait three hours before somebody accompanied us to the apartment. The apartment was far from the office, and we had to run after our guide with all our heavy luggage. I have asked for a family size appartment on a low floor. Instead I have got an appartment located on the third floor of a very old building. The main entrance door of the building was broken, the stairs creepy, narrow and steep, like the one of an old castle tower. My little one was scared by the overall condition and of the doors of the other apartments (looked like that the other guests of the building were just bums). No elevator. So I had to carrying up to the appartment all the luggage. There was no fire exit, no fire hose, the only way out in case of fire was the roof. The view from the windows was horrible with ruins surrounding the appartment. The appartment was quite big, with two bedrooms on two different floor, just the kind of appartment scaring for a kid. I have asked for a two single beds and a double bed, I got two double beds. There was just half toilet paper roll in the bathroom. There was no tent on the bathroom windows. The appartment was not clean, I found long hairs in the shower and on the bathroom floor, some insects on the floor. Despite the appartment was for four persons there were only three chairs in total. The kitchen furniture was overall poor and not clean. The best surprise was reserved to us after dinner. When we came back to the appartment the entrance of the building was totally in the darkness. Entering the main entrance door there was no any light in the stairscase. We were lucky to have still some battery to run the phone led light to reach our floor.
very good location, the apartments are spacious, comfortable rooms
scents from the adjacent restaurant kitchens
The location of 5 apartments booked was central in the old town (as promised) and they were all very well equipped and clean.
The administration was a bit sloppy.
Agreed to meet at apartment at 15:00, but staff member didn't arrive until 16:45
The location is perfect. Very clean place.
1) Staff unfriendly. We come and alarm was making noice. They left us in the flat, and said, that somebody in office will take care - nobody did. they did not even take the phone, after when we called. 2)The parking at the apartment is free of charge in weekends, but they send us to park the car in to other place, where you have to pay 30 euros per day. 3) They asked if we have kids, and what floor we whant, (we indicated 1st) but we got the top floor with very narrow staircase. 4) it was promissed to pick up the key when leaving, but nobody came. 5) it was required to pay in cash on check in, but they did not give (have ) a chainge. 5) Enterance is in the yard, and nobody informed us, that they lock the gates in the evening. 6) there is no curtains on the windows, difficult to sleep, as it is roof windows, if it is raining, it is raining inside thru window if it is opened
- location in the center of Riga - fair price - the apartment is looking very nice and it's very spacious - good view from the windows - the lady in the office was very helpful
- the staircase was really horrible and the light wasn't working on our floor - apartment looks clean but if you open any shelves they are dirty - door handle in the bathroom was broken - the apartment was on 4th floor and there was no elevator.
Lots of space. Location.
Palasta iela 9. Bar downstairs. Loud music and partying lasted untill 7 am. Charged twice. By cash and card. Still waiting refund.
There was a huge smell of burgers in the all flat coming from the restaurant just underneath...
Location of the apartment.
The apartment lacked fire alarm and a fire escape and was located on the 4: th floor in an old building with wooden stairs. In case of fire there is no way out. There was also a constant smell of smoke coming from a chimney in s nearby building.
big sleeping rooms great location
- the staff did or could not read the email we exchanged 4 and even a second time 2 weeks before arrival about the arrival time --> asking back on the travel day and confusing all parties arriving from different countries. - the office address at booking.com is old - we were not told about our apartment address - so we first landed at a wrong street - the apartment misses 3 working chairs - the kitchen is not well equipped
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!