- water in the shower was draining really slow so after evening shower there was still plenty of water in the morning, not really pleasent
- they definately need to replace those old towels
- wi-fi connection quite often was lost or really poor
Despite those small inconveniences we had really enjoyed our stay there and would recommend this Riad strongly!
- great location in the heart of the Medina, just 10 mins walk to the famous Jamaa el- Fnaa square
- Riad is really lovely with the amazing huge palm tree in the middle of the beutiful courtyard, amazing view from the roof terrace
- very quiet and relaxing, great escape from those busy and noisy Medina's streets
- Rashid! He was so friendly and extremely helpful!
- free transfer from the airport upon our arrival! It was really great giving that we had landed at midnight and the driver was already waiting for us so hassle free
- breakfasts were served whenever you wanted even if you had to leave earlier in the morning, they comprised of bread, delicious marrocan pancakes, jam and yoghurt