I felt poor treated and as though we were shunned to a very poor room as we had booked through bookings.com
Did not like the following
-first nights room was two beds, had asked for King.
- first nights room squashed bugs on walls.
First nights room, dingey, stains on carpet and hadn't been upgraded in a very long time.
- apparently could move us, not even if we paid to upgrade.
- manager offered wine as compensation. Very unreasonable compensation for 500 plus a night room.
- 2nd day first room, cigaret burns on carpets, stains on sheets and carpets. Filthy walls.
- moved to another room same day and shower didn't work, phone in room didn't work, the list goes on and on.
There was nothing note worthy at all within the hotel, the entire experience was very poor and will have a detrimental effect on me utilizing booking.com again and I will never stay in a Fairmont again!