Choose your preferred language. We speak English (US) and 41 other languages.
Most often used by people in the United States
Ciuflea Street 1, MD 2001 Chişinău, Moldova – Show map
Manhattan Hotel & Restaurant is a 4 * family hotel. All guests appreciate the hotel's location as the most successful, with a rating 10. Architecture of the building resembles the area of Manhattan in New York.
Manhattan Hotel & Restaurant takes special requests! Add in the next step – get instant confirmation when you book.
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
138 properties in Chişinău
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
56 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Manhattan Hotel & Restaurant's staff speaks: Ukrainian, Turkish, Russian, Romanian, Italian, French, Spanish, English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
BBQ Facilities, Terrace, Sun Deck
Hiking, Sauna, Spa, Massage, Turkish/Steam Bath, Indoor Pool (all year), Library, Playground, Karaoke, Nightclub/DJ, Kids' Club, Evening Entertainment
Food & Drink
Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast in the Room, Restaurant with Dining Menu, Buffet-Style Restaurant, Snack Bar, Special Diet Meals (upon request)
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
Room Service, Packed Lunches, Grocery Deliveries, Car Rental, Shuttle Service (surcharge), Airport Shuttle (surcharge), 24-Hour Front Desk, Express Check-in/Check-out, Tour Desk, Ticket Service, Baggage Storage, ATM on site, Concierge Service, Private Check-in/Check-out, Shared Lounge/TV Area, Babysitting/Child Services, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Ironing Service, Daily Housekeeping, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Business Center, Fax/Photocopying, Souvenir/Gift Shop, VIP Room Facilities, Honeymoon Suite
Newspapers, Safe, Chapel/Shrine, Non-smoking Rooms, Facilities for Disabled Guests, Elevator, Soundproof Rooms, Heating, Hypoallergenic room available, Air Conditioning, Designated Smoking Area
Ukrainian, Turkish, Russian, Romanian, Italian, French, Spanish, English
№ 1 (0.2 miles)
Центральный (0.7 miles)
Ватра Нямулуй (0.7 miles)
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All older children or adults are charged 50 % of the room stay per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 57 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
Peacefully located next to the Stephen the Great Park, this hotel in central Chişinău features a spa with pool, free Wi-Fi and free parking. Rooms are air-conditioned and have hot drink facilities.
Score from 92 reviews Good
Located in the city centre of Chisinau, Aparthotel features self-catering apartments with free Wi-Fi and an on-site restaurant.
Score from 139 reviews Excellent
The Codru Hotel is in central Chişinău, just 215 yards from the historic Nativity Cathedral.
Score from 113 reviews Very good
Centrally located in Chişinău, this hotel is just half a mile from the Nativity Cathedral and the Triumphal Arch. Classically furnished rooms and free Wi-Fi are offered here.
Score from 202 reviews Very good
Message from the front desk: Pay with cash, not credit card please. Up on check out.
We didnt have wifi in our room. We had to pay for things in the minibar we didnt take. The breakfast was not good! They didnt clean our room.
Jacuzzi! The staff was friendly. The balcony was good.
- Lack of comfort of the mattress - Over-used towels - High prices for products in the room's refrigerator - poor quality of Wi-Fi signal - reduced options for breakfast
- Personnel at Reception desk - Ambiance - Silence - Clean - Position of the hotel
Very hard bed. Exellent wi-fi. Staff fantastic.
- bathroom smell
- friendly staff - decent location - room size and bed size - the terrace (the view is not something to enjoy, but there is a terrace)
Dinner - although we paid for all meals, the one we took there was hardly acceptable. They have offered for lunch a salad and a main course - there was no clear menu or choice list, the person at the reception just asked in the morning at what time and what would we like to eat. The food was late and at most eatable. They didn't seem neither ready nor willing to run a real restaurant in a 4 stars hotel. There are plenty of places in Chisinau where one can have a satisfactory (and not expensive) dinner.
Location was OK; parking was perfect; WiFi was good; room was large and clean; the TV set was amusing - the screen on my laptop is larger. It is not an elegant or stilish hotel, but we were comfortable there. Still, I would say it is a nice 3 star hotel. If I was to come back to Chisinau I might surelly stay there (but eat somewhere else).
usual for a 4star hotel the spa is included or free for customers, but not here
Building in the photo is much bigger and nicer than it is in reality. in reality so it is just a small family hotel with maybe 20 rooms. poor breakfast. not worth of such price. very uncomfortable room.
it was really cold. they start heating after we called booking.com. the bathroom and room was no good and they were small. they say 'superior' but it must be economy room. they don't deserve stars.
fruit plate and wine.
Carpet ! common areas are so old not nice.
staff!!! So nice
My room was in the basement, with a window looking on the feet of the pedastrians. That's why I am not satisfied by my stay.
The spa was not very elegant. In the cellar of the hotel. Cold water in the small pool.
The staff was very polite and pleasant. The hotel was centrally located.
- i need to ask for a remote for A/C, and the remote came without batteries - in the beginning they said i can add the restaurant on the room bill, on the restaurant the waiter told that this is changed and i have to pay cash. I guess the food it was their own personal affair - i had to pay cash when check-out. 4 star hotel..., booking.com states that cards are accepted! you have a cash machine by the receptionist. Cannot understand how ATM working, credit card not working (probably tax scheme) - noise from the street, but acceptable level, still i prefere it this way (nice view) - poor light in the room - tv screen very small quite far from bed - minibar quite pricy - safety box from the room, not working - bed lamps cannot be reached on lay dowm position - still €77 for a 4 star is good, but not for this services, for Moldova, I consider it is expensive
- location, close to the city centre - clean - staff very friendly and helpfull - secure parking, rite in front of reception - wi-fi weak siognal but okay, cable was working very good (I travel all the times with my own network cable) - room was spacious - breakfast was excellent. nice choices - food is weel prepared but nothing fancy (I went to the waiter recommendation). If go back again I would eat out in the city (I was alone in the restaurat 8PM)
The assistence of Inga to find out the possibilities for our further travels were outstanding
Excellent location, really helpful staff, fast wifi and large, clean room...
We've negotiated with thousands of hotels to get the very best deals. We call them Secret Deals and they only last for a limited time.
You can get these deals for free by subscribing to our newsletters. You can even choose your favorite destinations to receive personalized deals.
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!
Don't worry – your email address is safe with us. We'll never share your private information and you can unsubscribe at any time.