Choose your preferred language. We speak English (US) and 41 other languages.
Most often used by people in the United States
Ciuflea Street 1, MD 2001 Chişinău, Moldova – Show map
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
134 properties in Chişinău
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
60 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Manhattan Hotel & Restaurant's staff speaks: Turkish, Russian, Romanian, English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
BBQ Facilities, Terrace, Sun Deck
Hiking, Sauna, Spa, Massage, Turkish/Steam Bath, Indoor Pool (all year), Library, Playground, Karaoke, Nightclub/DJ, Kids' Club, Evening Entertainment
Food & Drink
Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast in the Room, Restaurant with Dining Menu, Buffet-Style Restaurant, Snack Bar, Special Diet Meals (upon request)
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
Room Service, Packed Lunches, Grocery Deliveries, Car Rental, Shuttle Service (surcharge), Airport Shuttle (surcharge), 24-Hour Front Desk, Express Check-in/Check-out, Tour Desk, Ticket Service, Baggage Storage, ATM on site, Concierge Service, Private Check-in/Check-out, Shared Lounge/TV Area, Babysitting/Child Services, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Ironing Service, Daily Housekeeping, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Business Center, Fax/Photocopying, Souvenir/Gift Shop, VIP Room Facilities, Honeymoon Suite
Newspapers, Safe, Chapel/Shrine, Non-smoking Rooms, Facilities for Disabled Guests, Elevator, Soundproof Rooms, Heating, Hypoallergenic room available, Air Conditioning, Designated Smoking Area
Turkish, Russian, Romanian, English
№ 1 (328yrd)
Ватра Нямулуй (1,312yrd)
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All older children or adults are charged 50 % of the room stay per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 60 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
A 5-minute walk from Moldova Parliament in Chisinau, this hotel features free Wi-Fi and a small fitness room. It has a restaurant with a bar and rooms with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.
Score from 184 reviews Very good
This elegant 4-star hotel is located in the business district of Chişinău, one mile from Chişinău Train Station.
Score from 136 reviews Very good
This 5-star hotel is quietly located next to Trandafirilor Park, just a 5-minute drive from the center of Chisinau. It offers free Wi-Fi and a spa center with pool and gym.
Score from 30 reviews Very good
Located in the central part of Chisinau, this hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, an indoor heated swimming pool and traditional Finnish sauna. Guests enjoy 24-hour room service.
Score from 64 reviews Very good
- Personnel at Reception desk - Ambiance - Silence - Clean - Position of the hotel
- Lack of comfort of the mattress - Over-used towels - High prices for products in the room's refrigerator - poor quality of Wi-Fi signal - reduced options for breakfast
Very hard bed. Exellent wi-fi. Staff fantastic.
- friendly staff - decent location - room size and bed size - the terrace (the view is not something to enjoy, but there is a terrace)
- bathroom smell
Location was OK; parking was perfect; WiFi was good; room was large and clean; the TV set was amusing - the screen on my laptop is larger. It is not an elegant or stilish hotel, but we were comfortable there. Still, I would say it is a nice 3 star hotel. If I was to come back to Chisinau I might surelly stay there (but eat somewhere else).
Dinner - although we paid for all meals, the one we took there was hardly acceptable. They have offered for lunch a salad and a main course - there was no clear menu or choice list, the person at the reception just asked in the morning at what time and what would we like to eat. The food was late and at most eatable. They didn't seem neither ready nor willing to run a real restaurant in a 4 stars hotel. There are plenty of places in Chisinau where one can have a satisfactory (and not expensive) dinner.
usual for a 4star hotel the spa is included or free for customers, but not here
Building in the photo is much bigger and nicer than it is in reality. in reality so it is just a small family hotel with maybe 20 rooms. poor breakfast. not worth of such price. very uncomfortable room.
fruit plate and wine.
it was really cold. they start heating after we called booking.com. the bathroom and room was no good and they were small. they say 'superior' but it must be economy room. they don't deserve stars.
staff!!! So nice
Carpet ! common areas are so old not nice.
My room was in the basement, with a window looking on the feet of the pedastrians. That's why I am not satisfied by my stay.
The staff was very polite and pleasant. The hotel was centrally located.
The spa was not very elegant. In the cellar of the hotel. Cold water in the small pool.
- location, close to the city centre - clean - staff very friendly and helpfull - secure parking, rite in front of reception - wi-fi weak siognal but okay, cable was working very good (I travel all the times with my own network cable) - room was spacious - breakfast was excellent. nice choices - food is weel prepared but nothing fancy (I went to the waiter recommendation). If go back again I would eat out in the city (I was alone in the restaurat 8PM)
- i need to ask for a remote for A/C, and the remote came without batteries - in the beginning they said i can add the restaurant on the room bill, on the restaurant the waiter told that this is changed and i have to pay cash. I guess the food it was their own personal affair - i had to pay cash when check-out. 4 star hotel..., booking.com states that cards are accepted! you have a cash machine by the receptionist. Cannot understand how ATM working, credit card not working (probably tax scheme) - noise from the street, but acceptable level, still i prefere it this way (nice view) - poor light in the room - tv screen very small quite far from bed - minibar quite pricy - safety box from the room, not working - bed lamps cannot be reached on lay dowm position - still €77 for a 4 star is good, but not for this services, for Moldova, I consider it is expensive
The assistence of Inga to find out the possibilities for our further travels were outstanding
Excellent location, really helpful staff, fast wifi and large, clean room...
Close to airport
Cold water in the shower
the weather was too cold
Helpful and flexible staff, good location, good food
A little bit far away from the centre
nice and comfortable room , good breakfast , parking place in front of the hotel
maybe wi fii wasn't very fast but this wasn't a problem :)))
Friendly staff that followed every request. Very good location with walking distance to everything from trainstation to downtown. I would stay there next time in Chisinau without second thougth. Food was very good.
Kitchen meny was not so updated and did not have all their own specialities. But all food they served was high standards and excellent tasting.
Very good location, price is ok.
I speak russian, but the girl at the reception was not friendly...
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!