- The bathroom has virtually no air flow, even if you leave the fan ON all the time.
- The furniture is old and worn
- Too few TV channels, with horrible picture quality (matters in a rainy day)
- The phone was disconnected from the line. Tried to find the cord, ended up on a torn out socket in the wall. When I connected the phone, it kept ringing for no reason on every 20 seconds.
- The safe was locked open
- The mini bar had items missing, and some extra non mini-bar items in the fridge, from the previous guests
- Some towels were missing the first day.
- The Wi-Fi is simply terrible! I was supposed to have a Skype meeting the first day, the connection was dropping every 3-4 minutes, and was unavailable for the next 20-30 minutes. On each call to the reception, I got the reply "I don't know what to do with it, I'll restart the router". Of course, that did not fix it.
The food was really good, however, breakfast only had basic drinks available, and dinner had none. You could buy drinks, of course, but the drinks prices are way over the top.
Excellent location. A small pedestrian street between it and the private (concrete) beach.
Nice sea-side view
The food is really good, and dinner varies from day to day in options, maintaining the quality.
The staff is polite and friendly.