Very secluded area as one has to pass via eight km of farmland if you return after sunset, we drove from second day to return by six pm as there is no street lights and is considered secluded. Mauritius is generally low crime, but felt scared. If you are driving, start early and return by six. Great hotel in all other aspect.
* Excellent staff especially Nadhir, just ask for him and he will not say no for an answer. Most of guys are really good.
* great choice of food and speciality breakfast 120 items including great vegetarian option.
* spacious rooms with great view and complimentary child bed.
* complimentary water sports we enjoyed a great including glass boat , scuba, snorkeling , peddle boat and surfing all free.
* free parking
* free wifi for 4 hours a day
* gave us wine bottle for small issue
* excellent KIDS club full of activity my daughter enjoyed.
* Amazing beach, very clean and peaceful with beach activity.
* late checkout and excellent concierge service for baggage
* pool and pool bar is great and live music in evenings
* large flat screen 42 inch TV with good many channels.
* expensive but great spa.
* in room dining was good if not great. Potion was mid size.