Vakarufalhi Island Resort
ADh. Vakarufalhi, South Ari Atoll, 20187 Dhangethi, Maldives – Show map
6 Reasons to Choose Vakarufalhi Island Resort
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
6 properties in Dhangethi
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
30 verified reviews
The staff speaks English
Vakarufalhi Island Resort's staff speaks: Chinese, Italian, English, German
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- BBQ Facilities
- Water Sports Facilities (on site)
- Fitness Center
- Private Beach Area
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Room Service
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Shops (on site)
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children from 2 to 12 year are charged USD 137 per person per night for extra beds.
All older children or adults are charged USD 274 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
All rooms are inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner in Ilaa Restaurant and evening tea with snacks from 1700hrs to 1800hrs at the Ihaa Bar.
Transfer to Vakarufalhi Island Resort is via a seaplane transfer from Malé International Airport.
Rates(inclusive of all taxes and other charges) for return seaplane transfers are (90 km, approximately 25 minutes):
Child USD 210 (Age 2 to 11 years)
Infant - Free of charge (Below the age of 2 years)
From 1st November, 2015 to 30th April, 2016:
Child USD 230 (Age 2 to 11 years)
At the arrival gate of Malé International Airport, a tour or hotel representative will escort you to the seaplane counter for Trans Maldivian Airways (TMA). Once you are checked-in, you will be taken to the TMA terminal to wait for your scheduled flight. It is a 25-minute journey. You will land at Maafushivaru Platform and take a traditional fishing boat (dhoni) ride to Paradise Island, which takes 10 minutes.
Seaplane transfer advisory:
• Baggage allowance is 20 kg per person. Excess baggage is chargeable and must be paid directly to the airline at USD 4 per 1 kg. (On availability in the same flight or by another flight) .
• The resort must receive full flight details at least 7 days prior to guest arrival in order to guarantee the seaplane seats. Failure to do so may result in additional waiting time in the lounge or overnight stay in Malé at the client’s additional costs.
• Airport transfer via seaplane is available during daylight hours only.
• Guests arriving in Malé on an international flight after 15:30 will have to arrange their own overnight accommodation in Malé and will only be transferred to the resort the following morning.
• Guest departing Malé on an international flight before 9:00 will be transferred late the previous afternoon and will require overnight stay in Malé to catch your flight.
• Malé accommodation options can be booked by Vakarufalhi Island Resort at an additional cost.
• Seaplane rates are subject to increase without any prior notice
Transfer from Male International Airport to Vakru (Maamigili Airport) via Domestic Flight:
This will be arranged mainly for guests who arrive or depart late evening or late night. The boat will take approximately 45 minutes to an hour to reach the resort depending on the sea condition.
All details should be given to the hotel directly at the time of booking under Special Requests.
Seaplane rates are subject to change and therefore need to be reconfirmed with the resort directly. All contact information can be found in the confirmation email.
Please note that the property has a mandatory Gala Dinner on 24th December and 31st December, 2015. All charges are to be paid at the property directly. Rates are as follows:
USD 250 per adult
USD 125 per child
Why you can trust our reviews
Based on 30 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from: