Only issue (very minor) was that our sheets were not changed regularly. They were fresh and clean when we arrived, but for the 5 days we were there, the sheets were never changed. I am sure they would have changed them if we had asked. I am sure it has to do with conserving resources. I don't normally change sheets that often when at home, but just something I get used to when traveling.
The staff were extremely helpful!
- Sergio at the front desk is a great resource for all info on vacationing in Tulum. Has contacts for taxis and excursions. Leaves you alone and does not try to press services on you, but will make his best effort to answer your questions and requests.
The room was great!
- very comfortable bed
- great view (we had the upstairs room)
- nice shower (plenty of hot water)
- thick solid walls (kept noises out)
- ceiling fan (useful when a few flies got in)
- free bottles of water!
The free breakfast was delicious and plentiful.
- fresh squeezed orange juice
- fresh fruit
- eggs cooked to order with ham, cheese, and veggies
Eat at Aqua- their lunch and dinners are great (fresh fish, shrimp, and veggies) and slightly cheaper than the surrounding restaurants/food options.