Are you kidding, this is Casa Colibri, likely the best run small
property in San Miguel de Allende.
- Miguel: Friendly, helpful, warm, a true professsional.
- We loved the many private spaces ranging from the inviting alcoves to include the rooftop, dining room, full kitchen, open aired sitting area, our family room, wonderful
- In less than 5 minutes you can be in the center of San Miguel de Allende's beautiful square.
- Again, Miguel. He provided the best kept secrets for breakfast & dinner to us.
- Miguel suggested we turn in our rental car which saved me $500 USD or so. Everything was within walking distance and if not, Miguel had a superb driver available to take us wherever we needed to include Canada de la Virgin (round trip 220 peso's, one way to the airport, 420 pesos, GREAT DEAL.