1. No wifi in the room. You need to go down to lobby common area to get wifi and it's kind of funny to see people gathered around the area intensely staring at their smartphone in the evening. And of course, it is pretty inconvenient, especially considering that it is not one of those cheap "hotels" in the area.
2. It's location is really far from the central. It is definitely not a walking distance, and it's even far for bicycling. If you want to enjoy central place with walking, this place is not for you. It would be more inconvenient if you are not using all-inclusive package and want to enjoy local meals since the closest restaurant is... well.. you need a vehicle. But I would also say that most of the decent hotels (except two or three closest to the central) in the area are really far from the central, so this distance issue is not exclusive to this hotel. Also, vehicle rental of all sorts are really active in the area, so you can rent something to deal with this problem (but I do not recommend scooter unless you are experienced with one).
3. Hotels on the northwest side of Cozumel do not have sandy beach which you can enjoy waves; the coast is rocky (I personally didn't care because I like snorkeling more). The hotel, however, does have sandy platform with sunbeds next to a pool.
1. Kind staff members. Yes, accommodation industry staffs in Mexico are usually kind, but staffs in this place was exceptional (well, especially to women).
2. You can just jump into snorkeling point which is right next to the hotel. There are better spots around the island, but considering that you need some sorts of tour packages or a method of transportation to get to those points, this is decent and convenient point.
3. Good value for reasonable price. Considering it's quality, it's price was pretty good.
Overall, great place to stay. Would recommend to friends and families.