1. Rooms are beautifully decorated and the hotel itself was quiet and pretty.
2. Close to two largest supermarket in the area, and relatively close to beach when compared to other accommodations in the central area (in exchange, relatively far from the central, but it can easily be reached by bicycle).
3. Most of the staff members and the owner was very kind and well-informed about the area, and was willing to help.
1. Some of the cooking utensils were dirty and I had to clean them intensively before using them (plates and pots were clean though).
2. Most of the staff members were very kind and helpful, but one of the member was exceptionally unhelpful. That staff was always looking into the cellphone and lied to me twice. My group asked for credit card payment, and other staffs told me that it is a viable option and the card reader is functioning well. When the group went to the front to make a payment later, however, that unhelpful staff was there and told us that the machine is out of order. Only after I told her that other staffs told me that the machine is working, she went to grab card reader. After making the payment, I asked if she can call a taxi for us, and again, she said that the telephone is broken (which was working without a problem hours ago). It looked like whatever we ask for is broken, so I got sick of asking and left the desk. And this is partly my fault, so I won't fully blame her, but she also forgot to give my passport back after making a payment, so I had to come back while I was on my way to the bus station. I really think that the owner and other staffs were great, but one wrong staff can easily ruin the entire image.