Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Jalan KLIA 1/60, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia, 43900 Sepang, Malaysia – Show map
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
21 properties in Sepang
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
2342 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Concorde Inn Kuala Lumpur International Airport's staff speaks: Malay, English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Outdoor Pool (all year), Grounds
Tennis Court, Sauna, Fitness Center, Spa, Massage
Food & Drink
Bar, Restaurant with Dining Menu, Buffet-Style Restaurant, Snack Bar
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free private parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
Room Service, Car Rental, Airport Shuttle (free), 24-Hour Front Desk, Tour Desk, Baggage Storage, Concierge Service, Babysitting/Child Services, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Ironing Service, Suit Press, Daily Housekeeping, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Business Center, Fax/Photocopying, Souvenir/Gift Shop, Honeymoon Suite
Newspapers, Safe, Shops (on site), Non-smoking Rooms, Facilities for Disabled Guests, Family Rooms
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged MYR 98.60 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 2338 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
Connected directly to the klia2 terminal by a covered walkway, Tune Hotel klia2 has modern and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.
Score from 1126 reviews Good
In Kuala Lumpur International Airport, the Sama-Sama Express KL International Airport is a transit hotel which provides comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi for short periods.
Score from 353 reviews Good
An award-winning hotel, Sama Sama Hotel KLIA features an outdoor pool, 3 dining options and a 24-hour fitness center. The soundproof rooms have garden views and a flat-screen TV.
Score from 988 reviews Wonderful
In Sepang, this designer hotel is just a 15-minute drive from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport and KLIA2. With complimentary Wi-Fi access, it houses a free laundry facility and a mini cardio...
Score from 923 reviews Review score
foods are good. Peaceful environment.
Air cond not cold enough. No payment slip given to the guest. some of the staffs in the check in counter are unfriendly. The pillows are too high for sleeping.
Effortless travel from and to airport.
Location, close to the airport, restaurant is very good, room is clean.
Bit of noise from airplanes, but that's expected staying so close to the airport
The casual. And trust worthy feeling
Lousy breakfast selection and the food wasn't nice (fresh). Silly in a way that you have to turn the hot water on before shower.
Breakfast was very large and good, de swimmingpool Oke, large complex
The rooms are located in these old hallways which gave a depressing feeling. Rooms are old but Oke
- location, with free shuttle from airport - decent wi-fi
- horribly noisy; no soundproofing whatsoever - overpriced - rooms resemble cells - horrible bathrooms; you have to switch the hot water on and off yourself - power-saving turns off everything, including air-conditioning - very low water pressure in shower
It was good location , staff was friendly & cooperative.
Room furniture was very old it should be changed.
Convenient free shuttle to and from the airport. Two bottles of complimentary water in the room; room service available at night
Strong incense smell in the room and throughout the hotel; sink in the bathroom was deadly clogged; air conditioner is hard to adjust - it either freezes the room or doesn't help at all, it also doesn't help from humidity - it was very hard to breath and hard to sleep
SERENE SURROUNDING DESPITE NEAR TO KLIA
TOILET TOO SMALL AND HAVE PUNGENT SMELL NO IRON AND BOARD INSIDE ROOM
Cleanliess was good
The air con compressor was noisy and the room was far from reception counter
Peaceful despite proximity to airport
• It's close to the airport • There lots of space around the property—feels like a resort of sorts. • Pick-up and drop-off to KLIA and KLIA2. • Overall the staff was helpful.
• The place is getting a bit dated. I wish they would give more detailed attention to maintenance and cleanliness. Examples: the watertap of the sink was very loose; the remote for aircon did not work (I myself put in new batteries which solved it); trim of the floor is dirty). • Breakfast was okay but not great—seemed understaffed (or maybe it was just very busy when my colleague and I came in). • Upon arrival at the airport I could not get a hold of the reception by phone (to ask about shuttle). I tried twice and then gave up. • The shuttle driver did not come to the waiting area near Exit 3 to see whether there were any people waiting. If someone else had not seen the shuttle on the far side of the second lane over (hiding behind other shuttle busses) I might have missed it. Inattentive, from my perspective.
free shuttle bus to and from airport free wifi
Room wasn't sound proof. A little out dated.
Good breakfast and dinner. Shuttle bus
Of course the location is nearer to KLIA.
1. The comforter - unplesent smell. It either not washed or low quality of detergent used. 2. The pillow also not comfortable. I hardly can sleep with it. 3 I don't like the tiolet - also produce unplesent smell.
Proximity to airport and free shuttle buses to both airports make an overnight stopover a great option instead of long airport layovers. Bar, restaurant and pool facilities are all good.
First time in numerous visits hotel was not notified of booking making check-in a pain (not hotels fault but suspect Booking.com).
Location and ease of transport for flights
The cleanliness of the room and amenities.
Service Available wheel chair Pool Good room service meals
Paid 50R for limo service to terminal 2 and were taken in a bus which could not pull up in the closest lane to the door. Probably not the hotels fault.
Because we had to hop from one country to another, the Concierge Staff allowed us to leave our luggage at a reasonable fee.
too many mosquitos outside the room.
Food and service are first-rate. Its also relatively peaceful and quiet for an Airport hotel.
AS I have difficulty walking due to a heart condition the distance from some of the rooms to reception, restaurant etc a problem