Manukan Island Resort
Manukan Island, 88100 Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 122 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Manukan Island Resort.
|One-Bedroom Hill Side Beach Villa|
|Special Offer - One-Bedroom Beach Villa|
|Special Offer - One-Bedroom Hill Side Beach Villa|
|One-Bedroom Beach Villa|
|Two-Bedroom Beach Villa|
6 Reasons to Choose Manukan Island Resort
184 properties in Kota Kinabalu
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Water Sports Facilities (on site)
Food & Drink
No internet access available.
No parking available.
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- Family Rooms
Area Info – Great location - show map
- North Borneo Railway 4.3 miles
- Sabah State Mosque 4.5 miles
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Park 4.7 miles
- Sabah State Museum & Heritage Village 4.8 miles
- Kota Kinabalu Central Market 4.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks Nearby
- Gaya Street (Sunday Market) 5 miles
- Atkinson Clock Tower 5.1 miles
- Petagas War Memorial 5.1 miles
- Kota Kinabalu Wetland Center 6 miles
- Likas City Mosque 7.3 miles
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
1 Appealing Option:
- Sabah Beach Villas & Suites has a review score of 9
Boat transfers are available at Marina Club, Sutera Harbour Resort.
- A scheduled ferry transfer is priced at MYR 60 per person, for a round-trip.
Ferry Transfer Schedule:
Departing Time: 8:30, 9:30, 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 13:30, 14:30 and 15:30
Returning Time: 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00 and 17:00
- An unscheduled ferry transfer is priced at the rates below:
- MYR 500 per way, per boat between 1 to 5 persons.
- MYR 105 per person per way for 6 persons and above
For unscheduled ferry transfers, guests are required to inform the hotel at least 48 hours prior to check-in.
Please note that unscheduled ferry transfers depart between 16:00 and 19:00 only.
All ferry prices are payable upon check-in.
Ferries are also available at Jesselton Point through their external boat operators.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 122 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: