Marina Condominium Holiday Homestay
Lorong Api-Api 1, 88000 Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia – Great location - show map
|× 6||Three-Bedroom Apartment|
5 Reasons to Choose Marina Condominium Holiday Homestay
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Outdoor Pool
Pool and Spa
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Shuttle Service (surcharge)
- Car Rental
- Airport Shuttle
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Kota Kinabalu Central Market 0.5 miles
- Gaya Street (Sunday Market) 0.6 miles
- Atkinson Clock Tower 0.6 miles
- KK Esplanade 0.7 miles
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Park 0.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Sabah State Museum & Heritage Village 1.1 miles
- Kota Kinabalu Wetland Center 1.6 miles
- North Borneo Railway 2.2 miles
- Likas City Mosque 2.9 miles
- Petagas War Memorial 4 miles
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
Up to three older children or adults are charged MYR 15 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 3.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Hotel Five 2 in Kota Kinabalu has a location score of 9.1