Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Most often used by people in the United States
2656-2657, Mukim Sungai Karang, Balok Beach, Beserah, 26100 Kuantan – Show map
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
41 properties in Kuantan
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
499 verified reviews
We speak your language
Swiss-Garden Beach Resort, Kuantan's staff speaks: Chinese, Malay, English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Outdoor Pool, Grounds, Terrace
Tennis Court, Ping-Pong, Sauna, Fitness Center, Spa, Massage, Game Room, Playground
Food & Drink
Bar, Restaurant With Dining Menu, Buffet-Style Restaurant
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and charges apply.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Room Service, Shuttle Service (free), 24-Hour Front Desk, Currency Exchange, Tour Desk, Concierge Service, Babysitting/Child Services, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Business Center, Fax/Photocopying, Souvenir/Gift Shop
Safe, Shops (on site), Non-smoking Rooms, Facilities for Disabled Guests, Family Rooms
Chinese, Malay, English
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Free! All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Free! One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged MYR 85 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the credit cards for more info.
Based on 499 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
The Vistana Hotel Kuantan is only a 10-minute drive from the Royal Pahang Golf Club and the Teluk Cempedak Beach. It has an outdoor pool, and features spacious guest rooms and free private parking.
Score from 140 reviews Very good
Enjoying a dreamy beachfront location on Teluk Chempedak, Hyatt Regency Resort offers luxurious rooms with private terraces.
Score from 180 reviews Good
Spread over 6 acres of land, Le Village Beach Resort Kuantan is a rustic beachfront resort on Balok Beach. It has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available in public...
Score from 156 reviews Review score
Hotel Sentral Kuantan features spacious air-conditioned rooms and free Wi-Fi throughout the entire property.
Score from 378 reviews Good
Nice beach view Very convenience to get food for dinner
The bed not really confortable. Check in time to be improve
Overlooking the swimming pool and beach
The toilet was not "disable" friendly. The bidette was too low. It was difficult to go in and out of bath tub.
Room w sea view, staff quite friendly. Room service excellent. Very close to outside hawkers, good foods with lot of variety and fair price.
Room rate way too high. Beach is dirty & smelly, u can see hotel sewer drained off to sea. Parking too tight for bigger car to park in & out.
the resort is in need of refurbishment, not impressed by staff, cleanliness and food outlets.
A lot of flies for the breakfast. Hammer sound at 7am
location and facilities
Love the pool and the beach....location was good...walking distance to food stalls.Hotel restaurant food was fairly good too. Free shuttle service to kuantan town from hotel is great!
Housekeeping need to be improvise.lightings in the room was too dim and balcony light was not working.
Nice meal especially bbq dinner
Neee to add extra payment to use wife
- very polite and friendly staff - excellent environment - nice pool n beach
- guest parking very limited
The service of this hotel is good.The staffs are very helpful
Breakfast is below expectation and very limited selection.Feeling very bore cos the same menu every morning
Location, white sandy beach, no crowd, not far from domestic airport.
Too weak internet Wi-Fi signal in rooms.
The hotel has a good relaxation ambiance. Its great for family getaway. Room and overall hotel is clean. Hotel staff is friendly and helpfull
The hotel food is lousy
overall its a good venue for events and leisure. i dont really have the time to explore but the breakfast spread is real good. the room spacious enough and comfortable. all amenities in the room is commendable. pleasant resort for family and business
the toilet at the lobby area really needs maintenance the parking space is a bit way too far for veterans please update your location in waze. waze brings us to Aspa Cottage in the middle of nowhere. its a bit upsetting to find you are way far off. Please provide more signages from the Jabor interchange or even as far back as Kuantan exit.
1) Pleasant lobby. 2) Spacious swimming pool. 3) Wide and long sandy beach that stretches for miles. Great for jogging during low tides.4) Saw some dolphins just off the shore.
1) My room was just next to the Pub/Bar and the music was way too loud esp for those who are sensitive to sound. 2) The swimming pool is too deep (5 feet throughout) for a recreational pool. Definitely NOT a pool for non-swimmers. Young swimmers have to constantly tread water or have to hang on to the sides. One cannot freely 'hang around' the pool to soak up the fun. Should lower the water level to 4 feet for a recreational pool.
The location and the beach. Clean beach. Hotel facilities.
Nice lobby. Pleasant swimming pool vicinity. Good and large sandy beach on low tides where one can just laze around or jog the endless miles of sandy beach. We were fortunate to see a group of dolphins not too far out the sea.
1) The depth of the swimming pool - 5 feet or a little more is too deep for a recreational pool. As most of the patrons are Asians/Malaysians the depth is way too 'deep' for hanging around. 2) My room is located right after the Pub/Bar. For those who have problems sleeping with loud music blasting, you will have to make sure that your room is located as far away as possible from the Bar/Pub.
Spacious room Good breakfast selection Good size swimming pool Excellent service from parrot bar near the beach View from the room is amazing
Slow front office staff Lack of cleanliness in the room and swimming pool
Breakfast not so much choices compare with the hotel price. Room looks old.
the front staff was patient and nice although it was a holiday raya day, limited staff. but good job for her!
facilities for game room is quite redundant. sad case.
Bed was comfortable Good selection at breakfast
Location, it was miles from anything! Weird decor Room smelt horrible
Lobby Swimming pool
Bed Beach Breakfast
- Location close to sea food joints and Kuantan City (if you drive) - Staff was helpful - Breakfast buffet was good - Beach was safe with a gentle slope but the water quality was poor - pool was clean
- Facilities are a bit old. I had the executive room which was still decent - Need to drive to travel around - Beach not the best due to murky water. For better quality beach experience, go to Club Med resort Cherating (much more expensive though).
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!