Corner of Reverend Michael Scott Street & Sam Nujoma Drive, Windhoek Show map
Featuring a rooftop pool with panoramic Windhoek views, 5-star Windhoek Hilton has a spa that offers massages overlooking the surrounding countryside. Most of the spacious rooms and suites have city views.
Stylishly decorated, each air-conditioned room includes a minibar, free weekday newspaper and work area. Some have a private garden and the suites have a separate lounge. A rain shower is provided in each private bathroom.
Fine dining Ekipa Restaurant has regular show cooking of Namibian specialties, while D’Vine Restaurant has a Chef’s Table and exclusive wines. Overlooking Windhoek are 3 bars, one by the pool, which provides a range of drinks and snacks.
The fitness center with far-reaching views and the business center are open 24 hours. Zoo Park is a 7-minute walk away, and the National Botanical Gardens are within a 12-minute walk of the property. The Namib Desert is a 1-hour drive away.
In the center of the city, Hilton Windhoek is a 40-minute drive from Windhoek International Airport.
Hotel Chain: Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Wi-Fi is available in public areas and charges apply.
Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and charges apply.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
These are general hotel policies for . As they may vary per room type; please also check the room conditions.
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Free! One child under 4 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
From Windhoek’s Hosea Kutako International Airport:
- Turn right into the B6 and follow the road into Windhoek.
- This becomes Sam Nujoma Drive.
- Continue through Klein Windhoek crossing Nelson Mandela and Robert Mugabe Avenue.
- On approaching Windhoek city center, you will clearly see the Hilton Hotel situated on your right, on the corner of Reverend Michael Scott Street & Sam Nujoma Drive as well as Independence avenue.
- The distance is approximately 42km’s from Hosea Kutako International Airport and driving time is approximately 35 minutes.
From Cape Town Airport:
- Continue onto the N1.
- Take the N7 northwards towards Namibia which will merge onto the B1 after approximately 670 km, on entering Namibia at the border.
- Continue on the B1 for approximately 800 km’s before turning right onto John Meinert Street.
- After 200m take the first left turning onto Mandume Ndemufayo Street.
- Mandume turns right and becomes Bahnhoff Street.
- Continue for approximately 300m and turn left at Independence Avenue where you will see Hilton Windhoek.
- Continue onto the A2 for about 750 km’s.
- Then continue onto the A3 entering Namibia for another 60 km’s.
- Turn onto the B6 and continue on this road until turning right at Sam Nujoma Drive.
- Continue for 4 km’s and turn right at Robert Mugabe Avenue then left at Bahnhoff Street.
- After driving approximately 200m take the first right turn onto Independence Avenue.
Note for robots: we added the robots metatag "noindex,follow" to this page because it could be considered duplicate content with the page http://www.booking.com/hotel/na/hilton-windhoek.en.html which should be in the index.