The below to be read keeping in mind that we are talking about 5-star hotel:
- twice in 4-nights stay bathrobes were not provided, including day of arrival;
- room cleaning service left used coffee cup uncleaned;
- breakfast was awful (poor choice, no fresh juice, live-cooking personnel welcomes you with such faces that even if you woke up in a good mood it will be gone);
- wellness hotel that even offers sauna facility in the rooms and therefore advices to drink a lot of water, does not provide free bottle of water to its guests (5-stars!);
- there was a technical problem with air conditioning system (noise when turned on), which obviously was not checked prior to guests arrival, so still we were given this room. When pointed out that there is a problem, hotel failed to fix it and just suggested to give us another room, not even an upgrade or any kind of complement to apologize for such treatment! (taking into account obvious discomfort of moving to another room when already unpacked and installed);
- reception personnel is not mature enough professionally to deal with stressful situations and calm down the guests, they prefer to lie in your face to get rid of difficulties.
All static parameters, i.e. what does not depend on human factor, such as location, design, room facilities etc. was very good.