Jordaan Apartment 3
Herenstraat 16, Amsterdam City Center, 1015 CA Amsterdam, Netherlands – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 30 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Jordaan Apartment 3.
|Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)|
5 Reasons to Choose Jordaan Apartment 3
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Family Rooms
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges apply.
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport Shuttle
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Theater De Rode Hoed 0.1 miles
- Multatuli Museum 0.1 miles
- Reypenaer Cheese Tasting Room 0.2 miles
- Noordermarkt 0.2 miles
- Noorderkerk 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Anne Frank House 0.3 miles
- Dam Square 0.4 miles
- Amsterdam Central Station 0.5 miles
- Leidseplein 1 miles
- Van Gogh Museum 1.3 miles
3:00 PM - 10:30 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Hotel V Nesplein has a review score of 9.1
Upon arrival a valid credit card is required as a security deposit. A reservation of 250 EUR per apartment will be made on your card and released automatically within a maximum of 10 days from the check out date on the conditions that:
(1) no damage to the apartment(s) has occurred, by any guest in the party
(2) no damage to any property has occurred, by any guest in the party
(3) no undue disturbance to other guests or residents has occurred, by any guest in the party
(4) no use of drugs has occurred in and around the premises of the apartment by any guest in the group.
If this cost exceeds the value of the deposit, Short & Suite reserves the right to charge the excess to the guest's (or guests') credit card(s).
If Short & Suite receives serious complaints or any disputes arise, they reserve the right to terminate your stay without notice.
Please note that smoking and drugs are not allowed in the apartment.
Please note that guests can contact the accommodation if they wish to have more information on the public parking facilities.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 30 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: