- Room was way too small (tip for both hotel and booking.com: place
accurate room pics on the different types of them when you make the
selections), we couldn't barely move a suitcase around, and there
was no place to put stuff
- Staff was sort of rude at the checking in (not when we left): couldn't explain how the "double charge" on credit card worked; couldn't understand we had breakfast included, barely a "no no it's excluded, it's 9,50 eur each" and only attempted to double check the booking when I took my reservation out; had no answer to our previous demand on bridge view room...
- bathroom was too small to fit 2 people, there was no toilet paper (napkins instead), water pressure wasn't good,
- light in room was very poor, difficult to get yourself set at a mirror
- beds were horrible, two small mattresses covered with another thin one, bed legs were kinda uneven so you had the sensation of sleep with the head lower than the feet...
- Location was good,
- WiFi worked OK,
- They let us stay one more hour late check-out with no extra charge