Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Most often used by people in the United States
Geestbrugweg 18, 2281 CL Rijswijk, Netherlands – Show map
|Deluxe Double Room|
|Standard Single Room|
|Standard Twin Room|
|Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom and Toilet|
|Standard Triple Room|
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
6 properties in Rijswijk
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
147 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Hotel Villa Margaretha's staff speaks: Dutch, English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Food & Drink
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 5 per day.
Packed Lunches, Vending Machine (drinks), Car Rental, ATM on site, Private Check-in/Check-out, Fax/Photocopying, Honeymoon Suite
Non-smoking Rooms, Family Rooms, Heating, All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 6 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years is charged EUR 10 per person per night in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 30 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 147 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
Just a 20 minute drive from the beaches of Katwijk and Noordwijk, this 4-star hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. Free parking is available at this green hotel.
Score from 680 reviews Good
Golden Tulip Centre is situated next to highway A12 and only a 5-minute walk from Zoetermeer Train Station. It features a brasserie-style restaurant and bar with a terrace.
Score from 125 reviews Very good
In the centre of Rotterdam, the Boathotel offers a terrace and modern apartments with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. Station Rotterdam Blaak with direct access to Central station is a 100-metre...
Score from 34 reviews Very good
Short Stay Oud Rijswijk offers spacious self-catering apartments situated in the centre of Rijswijk and 2 km from motorway A4. The beach of Scheveningen is a 20-minute drive away.
Score from 54 reviews Excellent
Very friendly staff
- the contrast between a large antique bedroom and a stunningly modern, luxury bathroom. -the availability of high quality coffee at all times. - the welcoming manner and excellent English of the owner. His good advice on local restaurants was appreciated.
- with the hotel's external lights not illuminated it was hard to locate the hotel in December (when driving along in a car). -the stair carpet is due for replacement.
+ athmosphere of an old house + private parking
- very limited confort - breakfast is poor - very restricted time for checkin and chekout (so make sure you check this well in advance) - the tram in front of the hotel is not operating anymore, taking out a typical aspect of the street
The quick reception by the owner.
Te room was very small, with a small bed, with no table, no wardrobe for cloths. Comfort was challenging and the room rate was too high for the room avilable. Really poor.
The owner was very nice and very helpful. Breakfast was good too.
The wifi wasn't perfect all the time but we weren't there long enough for it too be a problem.
We could walk to the the Saturday market at the Rijswijk town square. Lots of good restaurants within easy walking distance as well. Good access to train into the Hague. Breakfast was very basic - rather disappointing.
Manager not on site - had to knock on door until maid finally responded. Apparently needed to contact manager by phone to register. Not convenient for Canadian travelers as we can not use our phones in Europe.
The room was advertized having a 'garden view', so I concluded it will be quiet. But the 'garden' was a two meter wide strip with a few bushes, bikes and a garbage bin separating my window from a busy/noisy street.
Beautiful early 1900's decor
Close to a number of restaurants, easy to find, large room, free wi-fi.
The reception desk closes at 16:00 on weekends, meaning an expensive call to check if you don't have a Dutch phone.
No staff available.
The place is in a very quiet place. I had a very good sleep. The place is also clean and well maintained, in a charming house. We arrived after reception was closed but Ruud was there to greet us and did all the stuff for us. Very friendly guy.
The vending machine for canned drinks charge EUR 2 for a can of coke :))). We're cheap LOL.
photos matched reality nice and friendly team everything was clean
- Our flight was late and we reached late at around 10.30 pm. We had a tough time to get into the property. We were put in an apartment, though we had asked for a room. The apartment was far away and we had to walk all the way. the next day we were asked to change the apartment. Had to endure lot of inconvenience. What pissed us off was the discount that was given for this. We were given a discount of 2.5 bucks per person on breakfast!!! Felt very cheap. - The breakfast is very basic - The steps in the apartments are so steep, you have to be very careful walking up and down - We were told the cost of cab to the airport was around 60 euros. Since we were 3 of us, we decided to take the cab as that would have been just nominally above the cost of the trains. However the cost to the airport was 105 euros. How could they not know the right cost to the airport. That's basic information. We landed up spending an additional 50 euros only because of the wrong information given by them. - Not many facilities available around their hotel/ apartments. Will not recommend to anyone else.
the location near train/busses, very friendly staff, although I forgot to mention that I'll come after22.00 (Sunday Night) the owner was there with a big smile.....:-) beautifull building, and a nice room
Like all "Old Buildings" the stairs!!!!!!
The home like atmosphere
Getting meals is difficult as you have to be sure and order in advance
I had a newly refurbished double room at the back of the villa which was pleasant and quiet. Everyone was very pleasant and helpful and it was conveniently located for my purposes.
The bathroom light was automatic and slow to go off, which was a bit annoying at night.
Family feeling :) Breakfast served by owner on Easter day. Rent a bike for a whole day at price of breakfast. It is friendly and nice to come back one day again.
Wifi code did not work. Early check out time.
It was a great holiday. The Hotel made us feel home. Good design of the furniture and perfect service.
The hospitality was very very good. I felt really at home thanks to the owners of the hotel.. Delicious eaten.
- owners are VERY friendly, nice and communicative! - great and reliable internet - location is quite near to Rijswijk „center“, Haag border withing walking distance - great price - rooms being cleaned every day - some rooms have balcony - very wisely managed hotel, feeling of a family hotel. Which is actually true:-) I became regular quest (> 10 stays)
- breakfast is very basic (but eatable), but thats not a problem (=keeps you slim:-))
The owner was charming, the room was clean. We were provided with fresh towels and toiletries each day.
This was not the room which the web had indicated we would be in. It was plainer and smaller, also the bed was in the way of the bathroom door.
very friendly staff, beautifull building, nice room
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!