(1) The room that we had (Standard Queen Room) looked shabbier than that shown in the photo in the Booking.com website. Disappointing, indeed. Nothing 'warmy' nor 'cosy looking' at all. The wall was mostly white.
(2) The pillows are too soft
(3) There are only 5 channels on TV. No BBC News channel and no Aljazeera English channel. Most channels are in Norwegian, except some Hollywood films.
(4) Even the toiletries are not provided (except the shower gel installed in the shower, liquid hand soap by the sink and a small soap bar) although the website mentioned "Free toiletries" are included. Nothing like the picture that showed nicely displayed toiletries at the sink in small bottles and packages. We did not have these in our room.
(5) The shuttle is a bit pricey, at NOK 70/person/trip. It would be good to have this included in the hotel rate.
(6) Little to see or do around the hotel.
(1) The breakfast (included in the room rate) was REALLY awesome! They serve Nordic breakfast (with all sorts of picked fish, cold meats and cheese), American breakfast (with sausages, bacon, baked beans and potato wedges) and Continental breakfast (with toasts, pastries, cereals, fruits and yogurt). Those whose rooms do not include breakfast, can buy the breakfast package at NOK 69/person, I think. This is a steal for Norway!
(2) The bathroom is spic-and-span clean
(3) Good bed and clean sheets.
(4) The location is strategically close to the airport and it has a TV at the lobby that displays plane schedules.
(5) Free WiFi, which is excellent!
(6) Basic amenities such as iron & iron table, hair dryer, tea/coffee maker (plus tea bags, coffee sachets and sugar) are provided, as promised in the website.
(7) For a short overnight/transit visit is perfect.