1 Rata Street, 4265 Ohakune, New Zealand – Great location - show map
|Bed in 4-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room|
|Double or Twin Room with Private Bathroom|
|Family Room with Private Bathroom|
|Bed in 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room|
|Basic Room with Shared Bathroom (5 Adults)|
|Double or Twin Room with Shared Bathroom|
|Quadruple Room with Shared Bathroom|
- StormShelter Cafe & Bar
StormShelter Cafe & BarOpen for: Breakfast
- À la carte
6 Reasons to Choose LKNZ Lodge
24 properties in Ohakune
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- BBQ Facilities
- Shared Kitchen
- Ski Storage
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Game Room
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shuttle Service (surcharge)
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Packed Lunches
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Parklane Chair 10.4 miles
- Movenpick Chair 10.4 miles
- Giant Chair 10.8 miles
- Highflyer Chair 11.1 miles
- High Noon Express 11.1 miles
New World (0.2 miles)
Cyprus Tree (0.2 miles), Bearing Point (0.1 miles)
Mount Ruapehu (11.5 miles)
Lake Suprise (10.8 miles)
Wanganui River (13.7 miles)
Turoa Ski Field (11.5 miles)
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
5:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform LKNZ Lodge in advance, using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Please note that towels are not included in the price. You can hire them from the property or bring your own.
Please note that special conditions apply for the Mardi Gras period from June 24-26 2016:
- A refundable NZD $50 bond is required upon check in to cover any incidental charges, damage to the property or excessive cleaning fees. This amount will be refunded after inspection of the accommodation on check out.
- No alcohol may be brought onsite, with the exception of drinks purchased at the onsite licensed bar.
- Only registered guests are permitted onsite, and no visitors are permitted.
- Guests must sign the property's Terms of Stay on arrival. Failure to comply with property policies may result in the eviction of guests and the loss of any deposits or payments made.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 176 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: