10 Harington Point Road, Portobello, 9014 Portobello, New Zealand – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 168 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Portobello Motel.
|× 6||Two-Bedroom Cottage|
We are located just 20 minutes from wildlife,walks, beaches and castle. The village is just a two minute walk down the drive where there are 2 restaurants, a cafe and shop.
Portobello Motel takes special requests – add in the next step!
5 Reasons to Choose Portobello Motel
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Baggage Storage
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Larnach Castle 2.1 miles
- Port Chalmers Library 2.2 miles
- Baldwin Street 5.7 miles
- Knox College 6.2 miles
- Forsyth Barr Stadium 6.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Otago Polytechnic 6.7 miles
- Taieri Gorge Railway 7.1 miles
- The Octagon 7.6 miles
- Toitu Otago Settlers Museum 8 miles
- Carisbrook 8.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Railway Station Market 13.7 miles
- 1908 Cafe Restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- Portobello Hotel Restaurant 0 miles
- Portobello Store Supermarket 0 miles
- Penguin Cafe Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children from 2 to 15 year are charged NZD 20 per person per night when using existing beds.
All older children or adults are charged NZD 30 per person per night when using existing beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Wheelchair accessible Cottage is available. To arrange it, please contact the property using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
- There are no petrol stations on the Peninsula. You can fill up on Anderson Bay Road.
- There are no large supermarkets nearby. There are convenience stores nearby for basic essentials. Supermarkets are located on Anderson Bay Road.
- Many Portobello restaurants have seasonal opening hours. Contact them before to make sure they are open.
Please access the Peninsula via the coast road (Portobello Road) as the alternative route is closed for maintenance.
The reception office closes at 21:00.
Please inform Portobello Motel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 168 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: