Plaza Trujillo Hotel
Jr. Bolognesi N° 362, Truj01 Trujillo, Peru – Great location - show map
6 Reasons to Choose Plaza Trujillo Hotel
86 properties in Trujillo
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Airport Shuttle
- Room Service
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Chan Chan Mud City 0.1 miles
- Archeology Museum 0.1 miles
- Trujillo Main Square 0.3 miles
- Trujillo City Cathedral 0.3 miles
- El Carmen Monastery 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks Nearby
- Trujillo Municipality 0.3 miles
- De La Merced Church 0.3 miles
- Iturregui Palace 0.3 miles
- Mayorazgo de Facalá House 0.3 miles
- Gran Chimú Coliseum 0.6 miles
EL RINCÓN DE VALLEJO (0.1 miles)
MERCADO CENTRAL (0.3 miles)
11:00 AM - 11:30 PM
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 6 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
1 Appealing Option:
- Hotel Libertador Trujillo has a location score of 9.6
Please note both documents are required for fee exemption. Guests who are not able to present both documents will be required to pay the fee.
Foreign business travellers who require a printed invoice, will also be charged the additional 18% regardless of the length of their stay in Peru. This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 56 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: