Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Pl. Powstanców Warszawy 2, Sródmiescie, 00-030 Warsaw, Poland – Show map
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 2072 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Gromada Warszawa Centrum.
|Economy Single Room|
|Standard Single Room|
|Business Single Room|
|Economy Twin Room|
|Standard Double or Twin Room|
|Business Double or Twin Room|
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
607 properties in Warsaw
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
2068 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Hotel Gromada Warszawa Centrum's staff speaks: Russian, Polish, English, German
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Food & Drink
Restaurant, Bar, Restaurant with Dining Menu
WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs PLN 40 per day.
Room Service, 24-Hour Front Desk, Currency Exchange, Baggage Storage, Laundry, Shoeshine, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Fax/Photocopying, Hair/Beauty Salon, Souvenir/Gift Shop
Safe, Non-smoking Rooms, Facilities for Disabled Guests, Elevator, Heating, Designated Smoking Area
Russian, Polish, English, German
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 4 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 2072 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
Offering panoramic views of Warsaw, the modern-looking Novotel Warszawa Centrum is in central Warsaw, a 5-minute walk from the Central Train Station. The hotel serves a varied breakfast.
Score from 3436 reviews Very good
Located right across from Warsaw’s Palace of Culture and Science, Hotel Metropol offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.
Score from 2779 reviews Very good
Enjoying prime location in the center of Warsaw, Hampton by Hilton Warsaw City Centre is within a few steps of Warszawa Centralna Train Station, Złote Tarasy Shopping Center and Palace of Culture and...
Score from 3078 reviews Excellent
The Hotel MDM City Centre is just 215 yards from the Politechnika Metro Station and overlooks the Warsaw’s famous Constitution Square. It features rooms with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a minibar.
Score from 1310 reviews Very good
just location - but if this was all about location only, I could have slept at the central station!
- staff is unpleasant, and unhelpful - information provided at booking was not true (room had no wifi which for a business room in the centre of Warsaw is just a scandal) - wifi in the reception area also did not work - and the staff did absolutely nothing to help me - breakfast was low quality food with poor selection - tables were dirty - room was dark, big stains on the carpet, furniture looked old and cheap, like from the 80s - bottomline: never ever again!
I stay there a lot - excellent, central location, excellent, friendly and helpful staff.
Is quite central, breakfast is ok but not much choice
Wifi log out continuously, specialy in the evening. The room was quite small and basic for a 4 start hotel
The location is perfect and right in the centre of Warsaw. A few minutes walk from many shops and restaurants. The staff are friendly and helpful and the room was always clean.
Bed was not very comfortable but still not the worst I've slept on!
Free breakfast and fast wifi, good room service, excellent location.
I hated that you have to ask for a new Wifi password every 24 hours. I also hated that there is no ventilation in the bathrooms to clear up the steam after a shower or to clear up the smell after pooping. I also felt that the single bed was too small for a full grown adult! Much more suitable for a child.
Yes, my expectations were met, perhaps, I would like visit my neighbors Poland once more ..:) ...
- great location
- soviet style hotel with boring and at least one hour to wait chekin - they ask for money in advance and I told them that I don't have at the moment in local currency, they refused to check in us and we were pushed to pay with dollars in a very bad currency exchange rate
Staff were friendly and helpful.
beds were awful.no hairdryer or coffee making facilities.
location restaurant / its not part of the hotel but its in the same building/
- rude staff at reception - poor English - allways many many people waiting at the reception not matter what time you show up there - very poor wi-fi NOT RECOMMEND if you travel on bussines trip and you need wifi - poor breakfast / flies on ham - bleah/ - fairly dissapointed with this hotel...I stayed for 5 nights only cause the hotel which I stayed in everytime Im in Warszaw has been full but I will not return to Gromada EVER
The side where is the Gromada Hotel is insuperably.
Very nice in the hall
If you don't look for comfort and just looking for average good place with a reasonable price to stay at the hearth of the city, this is the right place.
In my room Wi-fi signal was very week.
Central location, food, quiet room and reasonable price.
1. Double suite had quite big free standing cupboard with big selection of drinking glasses, 3 small plates and lots of empty shelves. But no tea cups or cutlery, even though there was a kettle. The reception staff told us we can get the tea cups from hotel's restaurant. 2. There was a leak in the bathroom and the water came down to the bedroom carpet. The bath had loose tile.I reported it to the reception staff on duty, but there was no respond.
The location of the hotel
There is nothing that I did not like
We liked the size of the room which was soundproof and with a great view. Easy access to local shops, old town, traditional restaurant. We traveled a long distance and were grateful for having a good night sleep and wonderful breakfast table as early as 6.30 am.
The hotel is closer to every public transportations and closer to the center. The breakfast is good, self service. The wifi is available in the room.
Location is good, and staff is friendly. Breakfast is fair.
Internet password changes every day. You have to ask for it daily, as well as to pay for car parking. A limited number of tv channels.
Cheap, easy to get to.
It's a bit dated but for the price I was happy.
location breakfast internet connection room rate
room not so clean
- staff at the reception was friendly - excellent location
- terribly overpriced for the quality - dark rooms - old furnishing, old carpets - tiny bed - no wifi in "new" part of the hotel (cable only) - no hairdryer! - no food after 10pm, although the restaturant is supposed to be open till 11pm - poor choice of wine/beer at the bar
Location Breakfast Overall good value
Lacking charm and character Curtains didn't shut out street light properly so difficult to sleep.
My room was on the 1st floor. I got into bed at 11.30pm after travelling all day. I was completely exhausted. I was trying to get to sleep but every 10 minutes the furnace or oil heating system for the whole hotel was just outside my room window. What a terrible room a complete rip off.
Helpful friendly staff.
WiFi only available near reception and required new password every 24 hours.
-excellent location -good wifi -clean
-breakfast buffet used to be much better -there's no way to control the temperature of the heating in the room
breakfast is very good, rooms are spacious, decent quality furintures, clean, quiet.
bath was plugged, I needed to asked someone to come and repair. Person to repair came very fast~in around 10 minutes and then everything was working, but I did not liked that I had to be in this situation. I think ,it should be repaired before me getting this room.
clean and comfortable