Limanowskiego 12, Podgórze, 30-534 Krakow, Poland – Great location - show map
Kajzer is tastefully designed and beautifully furnished complex family-run in ,located in old part of Cracow, in a charming and restored tenement house from the nineteenth century, which is steeped in the history of this beautiful city, everyone will be able to feel like in home and spend best time in Cracow. Our location is perfect for hikes around Krakow, we are within a 15 minute walk to the main square or Wawel castle. All our rooms have individual, large bathrooms. Equipped to meet with guest needs. Comfortable beds ensure an undisturbed night's sleep, and cultural staff will take care about Your peace of mind. We serve delicious breakfasts served buffet. An undoubted advantage of our house is a beautiful, sheltered and secluded garden behind the building, where the evening, after a day's walking around Krakow alone can open with friends a bottle of fine wine.
Apartamenty Kajzer takes special requests – add in the next step!
6 Reasons to Choose Apartamenty Kajzer
1805 properties in Krakow
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
Pool and Spa
- BBQ Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Packed Lunches
- Room Service
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs PLN 30 per day.
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Shuttle Service (surcharge)
- Car Rental
- Airport Shuttle
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
Area Info Great location 8.4 – Show map
- Starmach Art Gallery 0.1 miles
- Ghetto Heroes Square in Krakow 0.2 miles
- Galicia Jewish Museum 0.4 miles
- Schindler Factory Museum 0.5 miles
- Basilica of the Body of Christ 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Kazimierz Jewish District 0.5 miles
- Wawel Royal Castle 1 miles
- Main Market Square 1.3 miles
- Jagiellonian University 1.4 miles
- National Museum of Krakow 1.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Hala Targowa Market 0.6 miles
- Biedronka Supermarket 0 miles
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged PLN 30 per night in a crib.
All children under 6 years are charged PLN 50 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged PLN 60 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Debit card Other
Hover over the cards for more info.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Pokoje Goscinne Dom sw. Szymona has a location score of 9.7
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 288 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: