Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Zarzecze 124A, Bronowice, 30-134 Krakow, Poland – Show map
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
753 properties in Krakow
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
They speak your language!
Kaipol's staff speaks: Polish, English, German
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Terrace, Sun Deck
Ping-Pong, Sauna, Fitness Center, Massage, Indoor Pool (all year)
Food & Drink
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Room Service, Vending Machine (drinks), 24-Hour Front Desk, Express Check-in/Check-out, Lockers, Daily Housekeeping, Meeting/Banquet Facilities
Safe, Non-smoking Rooms, Facilities for Disabled Guests, Family Rooms, Elevator, Heating, All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
Polish, English, German
11:00 AM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to three children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 294 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
Royal Hotel is conveniently located in the historic quarter of Krakow, just 220 yards from the Wawel Castle. It offers spacious, classically furnished rooms with free Wi-Fi and modern bathroom.
Score from 1328 reviews Very good
The elegant 4-star Best Western Premier features a swimming pool and a sauna that guests have free access to.
Score from 544 reviews Very good
|Offering a restaurant and featuring a beautiful courtyard, Excelsior Boutique Hotel is located in the heart of Kraków. It offers modern, furnished rooms with free WiFi access.||
Aparthotel Vanilla offers stylish apartments with free Wi-Fi and wired internet, located a 20 minute drive from the Market Square.
Score from 610 reviews Wonderful
Close to Krakow airport, private parking on site
It was very clean, well staffed and nicely kept.
The beds were very hard.
Good place to stay, cheap, clean, has a warm swimming pool
Very uncomfortable beds
Low price. Very quiet area. Near the city center. Good breakfast.
Not a tree stars.
The hotel is clean and comfortable! The girls receptionists were great and helpful!The breakfast was good also. If you want to get to the city centre it would take you some walk to the tram stop (~15 min) and 15 minutes to the centre.
It is very remote to the city centre, but by car or by tram, you can be there very easily
- The rooms were nice and spacious. We traveled with eight people and had two, two bedroom rooms that gave us more than enough space. The hotel is well maintained and comfortable. - The reception desk staff were great. They took the time to give us directions to places off site and really helped make the most of our stay. - Although the breakfasy wasn't completely to our tastes, there was a pretty good assortment and the cook staff prepares a different, hot item for your family daily which adds to the assortment.
- the location is quite a ways from the center of Krakow. The reception desk were great and showed us several places to park for free that helped us out. I'm not sure how easy it would be to get into the city using public transportation. - The facilities advertised on bokking with the hotel (pool, ping pong, weight lifting, etc) are all run by an adjacent company and come with a fee. We had to make a reservation to use the pool and the people running that area didn't speak any English. The reception desk translated for us and the cost wasn't terrible, but if you advertise it as an amenity you should either note the additional cost or not advertise it.
There is a private parking place in front of the hotel that is convenient. 24-hour service desk allowed us to arrive late. There were lots of sporting facilities in the hotel, but we didn't try any and therefore can't comment on this. Breakfast also was ok.
Water in the shower was quite cold in the evening.
Staff was very friendly.
Bed was not comfortable
The very kind, polite and helpfull staff at the front desk. Breakfast facilities and the fact the manager apologized for the staff behaviour, although he stopped communicating and ignored me as guest. Therefore still a low rating for this hotel
The quality of the beds and the staff in the restaurant, although that could be an incident because manager declared they were overworked(who's to blame for that situation)
very nice and clean..staff was super friendly..great value for money
location 15 mins away from center by tram and not very easy to find the first time but still was ok after we knew the way
Breakfast to go was perfect!
The restaurant was good they had nice meals. Also they prepared some sandwiches in the morning for us as we had to leave very early to the airport.
The room was in a realy bad condition. It looked okay when we arrived but i never had such a bad bed. There was like a wooden door in the bed and the matras was on top of that. The bathroom looked nice but there was mold in the shower. Hotel was very noisy with many drunk Russians who where slamming the doors all night. We would not recommend this hotel to anyone
Perfect localisation for KS Bronowianka users, helpfull staff and very reasonable price for the service provided.
I liked the multi sport use of the facility and it's dedication as well as the kindness of the staff
I didn't like that the use of gym facilities which's use was charged separately for, wasn't disclosed on their web site as you booking the place.
the furniture of the room are old
The hotel was very silent, the staff was very helpful. The conference room was great for 20 persons. In overall we will choose this hotel once more.
The bed was squeaking. The room could be a bit cleaner.
1. Good price 2. Included breakfast 3. Nice personal 4. Not so far away (15 minutes by tram)
1. Carpet was not so clean. maybe, it's very old 2. We asked for 1 double bed, but had two singles.
- good price - clean - quiet location - no extra payment for parking
- they don't except credit cards! - too soft beds - breakfast buffet could be better
Basic, but clean. Rooms are big. Good choice if you looking just for basic room for sleeping.
Breakfast is very basic. In 3 days there was no cleaning lady in our room!? Swimming pool not working.
low price, nice stuff,
no credit cards
Excellent view to the football field, good Wi-Fi, easy to reach the centrum with tram. Fair breakfast. Good value for money.
You have to pay for the wellness and it is reserved for all day. The room smell cigarette smoke and the carpet is ready for replace. Despite prefered twin room, got a double.
large rooms, good breakfast, friendly staff
Doesn't make it clear that you have to pay extra for facilities
Breakfast is good. Total price for room is ok.
Free wifi was available, but it was very hard to get a connection. There were issues with connecting and obtaining IP-addresses. Unfortunately, staff was not able to help us. Solution: let your device continously search and trying to connect. It is not possible to pay by card at the reception. Necessary to get money from ATM (nearest we could found was 800meters away). Beds are not really comfortable.
Quite wide double rooms,comfortable beds not only for grownups as usual but also for children.
Not so good breakfast