Casa da Irene
Rua Adrião Batalha 109, 2450-000 Nazaré, Portugal – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 101 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Casa da Irene.
|× 6||Two-Bedroom Apartment (6 Adults)|
|× 6||Two-Bedroom Apartment With Mezzanine (6 Adults)|
5 Reasons to Choose Casa da Irene
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport Shuttle
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Suberco Viewpoint 0.4 miles
- Church of Nossa Senhora da Nazaré 0.4 miles
- São Miguel Arcanjo Fort 0.8 miles
- Alcobaça Castle 5.9 miles
- Pataias Train Station 5.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Monastery of Alcobaca 6.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Supermarket 0 miles
- Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Mercado Nazare Market 0.3 miles
- Atlantic Sea/ocean 0.1 miles
3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Final cleaning is included.
Please note that the 25% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. The remaining 75% must be paid in cash upon arrival. Apartamentos Augusta 109 will contact guests with further details.
Please note that guests must pay the cost of any bank charges.
Please note that the private parking is located 1,300 feet from the property.
Please note that guests need to check-in and get the apartment's keys in the Casa do Quico. The address is Avenida de Olivença 19, Nazaré - about 650 feet of the Apartamentos Augusta 109.
Please inform Casa da Irene of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 101 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: