Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Choose this apartmentJust like home, with all the facilities you need
Praça dos Restauradores, nº 24, 1250-187 Lisbon, Portugal – Show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 1379 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at VIP Executive Eden Aparthotel.
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
1207 properties in Lisbon
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
1382 verified reviews
They speak your language!
VIP Executive Eden Aparthotel's staff speaks: Portuguese, French, Spanish, English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Outdoor Pool (seasonal), Terrace
Food & Drink
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Car Rental, 24-Hour Front Desk, Tour Desk, Baggage Storage, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Ironing Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Fax/Photocopying
Newspapers, Safe, Non-smoking Rooms, Facilities for Disabled Guests, Family Rooms, Elevator, Soundproof Rooms, Heating, Air Conditioning
Portuguese, French, Spanish, English
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 24 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 1379 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
Location in Middle of the city, very close to metro station
Hotel quite old fashion and can use an upgrade
Superb location!Couldn't be any better! There is a bus stop in front of the hotel to/from the airport(aerobus) around 20-25min away. Also metro station in front of the hotel and central train station is actually 2 min away!!! Perfect location to explore the city. Close to all main attractions. very nice rooms. comfy beds and very clean rooms. stayed at top floor and the wifi was great.staff was good
Didn't try the breakfast so can't comment on that. no other bad things
1. location 2. location 3. location 4 . . . and so on
Perfect location, in Restauradores, with all public transport at hand : subway, bus, train, and airport shuttle
Apartment in very poor condition Not worth the money I paid
My room was spacious. It has a well equipped kitchen.
Staff forgot to book my day trip.
Homeless people on doorsteps next to our entrance every day & night Poolside Lounge pretty pathetic We did not have breakfast so no idea what it was like
Staff. Building. Excellent location.
No dishwasher tablet or teatowel. no instructions for equipment. I had to work out how thing operated and I am good at it.
Staff and breakfast are not good!
Location is great, right in the heart of Lisbon, a few meters from tube, bus and taxi! Room is big. Free Wifi in the room. Plenty of restaurants around to eat and take breakfast.
A little old, needs remodeling.
1. The location is excellent. When you arrive at Lisbon airport, just step outside, look for Aerobus No. 1. You can buy the ticket on the bus. It costs 3.50 euro one way per person. The aerobus stop is just in front of the hotel. But we missed that stop and have to stop at the next stop. The aerobus stop to the airport is just opposite the hotel across the road. 2. The hotel is very near to the metro and tram stations. In Lisbon, you can buy a metro card for 6.00 euro plus 0.50 euro for the refillable card you can travel on the trains and the trams unlimited throughout the day. We went on Tram 28 up the hil and down the hill and up the hill again to where we originally board the tram. 3. If you are lost just ask for directions to go back to the hotel by asking for directions to Hard Rock cafe. The hotel is diagonally opposite the Hard Rock. 4. There is a supermarket just down the road after Starbucks if you intend to cook a meal. The prices are very inexpensive. 5. The cable car up the hill is very near to the hotel.
1. We did not know when to alight from the aerobus until the bus drove pass the hotel. We keep asking the driver and he said he will tell us. But we cannot understand him. If he were to call out the name of the hotel we would understand what he is saying. Looking at the brochure Restauradores should be the tenth stop the airport stop being the first stop. 2. The kitchen is very well equipped, all the appliances are in good working condition. Only thing is that there is no dish washing liquid or sponge or dish cloths provided in the kitchen. There is a dishwasher but no soap and no instructions provided on how to operate the dishwasher. 3. It will be good to have a coin operated washing machine and dryer for hotel guests.
Great location, friendly, helpful staff and great value for money.
Decor was very dated, could do with a spruce up. Had to use a wooden spoon to use the toaster!
Excellent location near city center, transportation, and restaurants. Roof top swimming pool, with nice view to the city . Good value for the money.
Great location, great comfort.
Awful hotel - dirty, old and would not recommend. There are other hotels that offer similar location/views so there is no positive to this place. Bathroom has cracks and chips in bath and basin and an infestation of fish moths (counted at least 20 within seconds of switching the light on). Reception staff completely miserable. Furniture & décor from the 80's and not maintained - would not use the kitchen - don't think coffee machine has ever been cleaned. Found someone else's socks in the cupboard! Requested a quiet room and was given a room directly above the entrance they collect the linen from at 6am, so was woken with music blasting from the delivery truck and doors slamming - only to be followed by staff shouting at one another with no regard for guests staying at the hotel. Truly awful experience!
Perfect with family. And a pool!
Loved the location being in the old town area, close to walk to waterfront and good restaurants around. Our host was friendly & very helpful, directed us to all the worthwhile sights to see. The room was spacious and comfortable. Would stay again.
Nothing, all was great
Rooms should be renovated
- Next to tourist office who advised how to walk to castle. - Next to Metro, train station to Sintra. Close to trams and buses. - Good restaurants within walking distance and next to Gloria elevator to reach Bairro Alto (restaurant and bar area). - Terrace bar at hotel overlooking castle. - 1 bedroom apartment ideal for family with children. Spacious living area where sofa beds are and separate kitchen.
- Did not try breakfast as there were good cafes nearby. - One of the sofa beds was creaky and disrupted sleep. - You could hear noise during the night from other apartments.
The hotel is situated in the most suitable area when someone visits Lisbon for the first time and plans to visit every single sightseeing... The metro station "Restaudores" is one of the most central ones and it is in front of the hotel's front door....!!! Comfortable apartment room, excellent roof garden bar and pool with a wonderful view. It is a very good choice to stay when in Lisbon....
The only negative I could say was the hard mattress of my twin bed although my friend's bed in the other bedroom was very good...
Rooftop terrace was excellent for views and a relaxing drink, access from airport on bus 91 excellent, staff were helpful and friendly. Excellent location.
Pool area . We stayed in room 913 , WHAT a view . Nice balcony , Friendly staff
Pigeons on balcony Cleaned daily but dirty ,,!,
The location is excellent
Biggest plus was the size of the accomodation and faclities you got for your money. My double bedded single occupant room was actually more like a 4 roomed flat with a fully equipped kitchen included! Rooftop pool area was lovely and larger than expected and provides a wonderful view over the city. I've stayed elsewhere in Lisbon for a previous Chelsea away game but this was far preferable. I usually never like doing the same thing twice but if we drew Benfica or Sporting again then I'd definately stay there again.
The only constructive criticism I'd make would be that the rooftop pool would benefit from being heated.
Location is excellent. Perfect base for visiting all the points of interest. Airport bus stops outside and Metro also. Found the check in staff to be nice and relaxed - no issue what so ever. Roof top bar was nice with really nice views. Bed was nice with plenty of pillows etc. Lucky enough to get a good size room and view was nice.
Rooms are dated and need an inexpensive make over. Not spotlessly clean but more than adequate. Though room was non smoking it was obvious a previous guest ignored this. a major negative point and something the hotel really needs to sort out with the localauthorities is the number of down and outs sleeping rough next door.
You can get these deals for free by subscribing to our newsletters. You can even choose your favorite destinations to receive personalized deals.