Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Most often used by people in the United States
Bica, luxury apartments in Baleal
Rua da Bica, nr. 9 -11, 2 esq., 2520-101 Ferrel – Show map
After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and email address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account.
Get instant confirmation with FREE cancellation on most rooms!
6 Reasons to Choose Bica, luxury apartments in Baleal
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
8 properties in Ferrel
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
35,970,000 verified reviews
We verify all reviews. Find out more.
We speak your language
Bica, luxury apartments in Baleal's staff speak: Dutch, French, English, German
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
BBQ Facilities, Outdoor Pool (all year), Grounds, Sun Deck
Hot Tub, Beachfront, Bicycle Rental
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Family Rooms, Heating, All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
Dutch, French, English, German
4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Free! One child under 3 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One child under 12 years is charged EUR 10 per person per night in an extra bed.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 15 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Ideal Alternatives for You
Please note that the 25% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. The remaining 75% will be charged up to 14 days before check-in. Bica, luxury apartments in Baleal will contact guests with further details.
Please note that a baby cot, a baby chair, a high chair for young children and a children play set are available for guests at no charge.
Not enough guest reviews for this property
This property has been reviewed 3 times. To ensure the quality of guest review information, we only calculate average guest review scores when there are at least 5 reviews.
My viewed hotels
HolidayOnJ features comfortable apartment accommodation within an 11-minute drive of Peniche. The medieval village of Óbidos is a 23-minute drive from the apartment.
Score from 3 reviews Wonderful
The Hotel Soleil Peniche offers views of both Praia de Alfarroba and Praia do Baleal. It features indoor and outdoor pools lined with lounge chairs.
Score from 894 reviews Good
Hotel Pinhalmar offers an outdoor pool, a terrace and a restaurant specializing in seafood dishes. Just 2 miles from the center of Peniche, the hotel offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi.
Score from 292 reviews Good
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, this apartment is located in Peniche, 6 km from the centre and 2 km from Baleal Beach. Baleal Beach Apartment - Swimming Pool has access to a green garden area.
Score from 2 reviews Good
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!