Casa Mar d'Ouro - Historical Lisbon Neighborhood
Rua Rosalina, 11 (Graça), Sao Vicente, 1170-236 Lisbon, Portugal – Great location - show map
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Graca, Lisbon city center. Built in 1908 to accommodate the local factory employees, the apartment has the Lisbon typical industrial architecture. Located in a private street, it has lots of privacy.
Casa Mar d'Ouro - Historical Lisbon Neighborhood takes special requests – add in the next step!
6 Reasons to Choose Casa Mar d'Ouro - Historical Lisbon Neighborhood
3113 properties in Lisbon
Manage your bookings online
This host will welcome you in English
Booking is safe
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Cleaning products
- Dining area
- Sitting area
Media & Technology
- Flat-screen TV
- Hardwood/Parquet floors
- Tile/Marble floor
Pets are not allowed.
- Entire unit located on ground floor
- Private apartment in building
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Nossa Senhora do Monte Belvedere 0.1 miles
- Intendente Metro 0.3 miles
- Martim Moniz 0.4 miles
- Martim Moniz Square 0.4 miles
- Feira da Ladra 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Amoreiras 1.7 miles
- Lisbon Oceanarium 3.6 miles
- Gare do Oriente 3.7 miles
- Super Bock Super Rock 3.8 miles
- Nations Park 3.9 miles
Supermarket Pingo Doce (50 meters) (0.1 miles)
Fresh Market Sapadores (100 meters) (0.1 miles)
Restaurant "O Pardeeiro" (200 meters) (0.1 miles)
Cafe do Monte (50 meters) (0 miles)
Tejo River (1.2 miles)
4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Please note that the 40% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. The property will contact guests with further details. The remaining amount will be charged in cash at check-in.
Please note that all children are welcome and count as adults in the tally of the number of guests and in the total price.
- Late check-in after 21:00 has an extra cost of EUR 30;
- Early check-out before 09:00 has an extra cost of EUR 30;
- To use the free parking at the check-in guests will be given a parking badge. This is a private street and all cars without the badge visible may be towed.
- In case of loss of the badge, guests will be charged an extra EUR 10;
- In the event of key loss, there will be an extra charge of EUR 20;
- For reservations of 2 guests who need to use 2 separate beds, they will be charged an extra laundry fee of EUR 10;
- Smoking is prohibited inside the property;
- For security reasons, it is guest's obligation to ensure that all doors and windows are tightly closed, and all the lights and electrical equipment are off when no one is in the apartment.
Please inform Casa Mar d'Ouro - Historical Lisbon Neighborhood of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
A security deposit of EUR 150 is required upon arrival for incidental charges. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 60 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: