This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Travessa Do Meio, 6440-281 Vilar Torpim, Portugal – Show map
6 Reasons to Choose Casa Nazare
4 properties in Vilar Torpim
Manage your bookings online
27 independent reviews
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
2:30 PM - 8:00 PM
8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
This property only accepts cash payments.
Credit cards are only needed to guarantee your booking.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Falcao de Mendonca has a location score of 8.5
After booking, guests will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions.
Please note that the 20% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by Bank Transfer. Casa Nazare will contact guests with further details. The remaining 80% must be paid in cash at the time of check-in.