Lisbon City Center Baixa
Rua Conceição da Glória, 54, Santo Antonio, 1250-082 Lisbon, Portugal – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 86 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Lisbon City Center Baixa.
Top central location. 82 sqm! Two floors At the heart of the city
Lisbon City Center Baixa takes special requests – add in the next step!
6 Reasons to Choose Lisbon City Center Baixa
3113 properties in Lisbon
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Air Conditioning
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Convenience Store (on site)
Pets are not allowed.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
Area Info Great location 9.7 – Show map
- Avenida Metro Station - South Exit 0.1 miles
- Sao Pedro de Alcantara Belvedere 0.2 miles
- Avenida Metro Station - North Exit 0.2 miles
- Restorer's Square 0.2 miles
- Restauradores Square 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Amoreiras 1 miles
- Lisbon Oceanarium 4.2 miles
- Gare do Oriente 4.3 miles
- Super Bock Super Rock 4.4 miles
- Nations Park 4.5 miles
2:00 PM - 11:30 PM
6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult stays free of charge in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that a deposit of 25% of the total amount will be charged on the day of booking. This payment is made by bank transfer or Paypal. The remaining 75% must be paid within 15 days of the date of check in, utilizing bank transfer or Paypal as well. Lisbon City Center Baixa will contact guests with further details.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 86 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: