Rua Dr Sidonio Pais,15, Santa Luzia, 9050-095 Funchal, Portugal – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 70 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Number 15.
6 Reasons to Choose Number 15
462 properties in Funchal
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Air Conditioning
- Sun Deck
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport Shuttle
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Farmers' Market 0.4 miles
- Madeira Botanical Garden 0.4 miles
- Santa Clara Monastery 0.7 miles
- Funchal Toy Museum 0.7 miles
- Madeira Story Centre 0.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Cathedral of Funchal 0.8 miles
- Marina do Funchal 1.1 miles
- Reis Magos Beach 4.6 miles
- Girao Cape 5.9 miles
- Santana's traditional houses 10.3 miles
Pingodoce (0.6 miles)
Funchal Markets (0.6 miles)
Golden Gate Cafe (0.6 miles)
Pena Alto (0.3 miles)
Monte (1.9 miles)
Barreirinha Swimming Complex (0.9 miles)
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
After booking, guests will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions. Final cleaning is included.
Please note that the 30% deposit of the total reservation amount, charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer or credit card. Number 15 will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% will be charged at least 45 days prior to check-in, by bank transfer or credit card details provided.
For guests who have paid by Bank transfer, a security deposit of EUR 100 will be required upon arrival, in cash or using a Visa or Master Card. This amount will be refunded prior to departure or up 48hrs after departure if paid by card.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 70 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: